• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Driving songs

bchem said:
I am mostly into the really classic sounds of Brittney Spears, Backdoor (I mean street) boys, and n-sync. But, "for my money, it doesn't get any better than when Michael Bolton sings, 'When a Man Loves a Woman'!"

Just kidding.

Anything country, especially Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, and if the mood strikes me, some of the more classic country (can't go wrong with Cash!)

Counting Crows
DMB
Zepplin
Hendrix

Got to quit wasting time at work with these forums! I gotta run, I'm late for my meeting with "the Bobs!"
[snapback]213592[/snapback]​

Sure you are. :sign: :laugh:

Pick any cd by Chris Isaak (actually a friend of mine). If you had to pick one, you'd do good to pick "Baja Sessions."

Also, good for driving late night with sawed-off .310 next to you: "Nebraska" (or, though not quite as good, "The Ghost of Tom Joad") by Bruce Springsteen.

Any Cash is good, but really, and I mean, really, good are "Live at Folsom Prison," "Live at San Quentin," "Come Along and Ride This Train," "Complete Sun Recordings" or any of the "American Recordings" (preferably the first...it gets no better than his rendition of Glenn Danzig's "13.")

Speaking of Sun Records and Sam Phillips..."The Complete Sun Sessions" by Elvis Presley cannot be left off this list.

"Anything country, especially Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, and if the mood strikes me, some of the more classic country (can't go wrong with Cash!)

exactly what i was gonna say cru . . . also, i have "dont stop, believin' " stuck in my head right now for some reason . . . so many though

again, anything country, toby, shelton,adkins, cash,strait,B&D . . . if i had to pick rock . . .rush, or audioslave . . . MAAAAYBE system of a down if im in the mood to hear their 3 or 4 overplayed hits

Pick any cd by Chris Isaak (actually a friend of mine). If you had to pick one, you'd do good to pick "Baja Sessions."

Next time you talk to him ask him about CoCoRo's restaurant in Stockton. Our cousin, Russell, owns the restaurant and went to HS with Chris.

:cool:

MiamiCubano said:

Also, good for driving late night with sawed-off .310 next to you: "Nebraska" (or, though not quite as good, "The Ghost of Tom Joad") by Bruce Springsteen.

Any Cash is good, but really, and I mean, really, good are "Live at Folsom Prison," "Live at San Quentin," "Come Along and Ride This Train," "Complete Sun Recordings" or any of the "American Recordings" (preferably the first...it gets no better than his rendition of Glenn Danzig's "13.")

Speaking of Sun Records and Sam Phillips..."The Complete Sun Sessions" by Elvis Presley cannot be left off this list.
[snapback]213711[/snapback]​

you are my hero!!!
I got tot see Chris twice this year here in vegas...