• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drool-idor

moki

el Presidente
This looks like an amazingly beautiful humidor... if I strike it rich some day, I'm gonna order this puppy. Click on the 3D demo :)

from: http://www.purohumidors.com/products/produ...ive&Model=EXECB

The Premier one is wild too, and even more crazy: http://www.purohumidors.com/products/produ...ier&Model=PREMA

-- 1000-cigar capacity
-- Solid brass Italian hardware
-- Cabinet interior is constructed of solid Brazilian Cedar
-- Choice of five finishes with premium wood choices
-- Humidity control with accuracy of +/- 2% RH
-- Digital humidity control and temperature monitor
-- One year guarantee on all material and workmanship
-- Old-world craftsmanship utilizing the world's most exacting production standards
-- Pull-out bottom drawer for easy cleaning
-- Locking drawer and door
-- Beveled glass top
Size: 26.75"w x 26.75"d x 30"h

executive_b.jpg

Executive Model

PURO Humidors employs only the most skilled craftsmen who are dedicated to attention and detail. Each Executive cabinet requires more than 100 hours of handwork to complete, creating an exceptional cabinet every time. This process is never compromised, so the product is always superior. PURO Humidors are simply the finest handcrafted humidors in the world.

Finish options
Manufactured with premium kiln dried woods from around the world, each of
our Executive cabinets are specially treated with five coats of hand-rubbed, semi-gloss lacquer finish.

$4,650+ $300 shipping.

PURO Humidors has selected the Habitat Monitor Climate Security System to provide optimum aging conditions for your cigars.

-- All components of the humidor are humidity controlled
-- System accurately measures relative humidity and temperature
-- Automatically operates whenever the humidity falls below the set point of +/- 2% RH
-- Digital displays and audible alarms alert if the water supply should become depleted
-- Digital displays and audible alarms alert if the humidity or temperature fall outside the set points
-- Each humidor is individually calibrated
-- All models run on 110V and the Premier can be configured to run on 220V

I dunno......

But hey, who am I to talk? I'm the one that want's a $750,000.00 Jaguar :D

I keep thinking about building a nice built in wall humi. BUT what if it gets too small? On the other hand I think a closet-door is a great way to go. I've beed finding that I have BOXES and keep my cigars in them rather than taking them out, handling them too much and putting them in trays, etc.

Even better, a walk-in closet door or walk in humi in your house!!! You can store boxes on the shelves AND have a few racks for singles, etc.

When you start building up large inventories of cigars, you look to stow them away for years to age them.

My local cigar shop has a very small walk in humi that can store thousands of cigars. It really only has room for two people but that's room for one more than you need ;) The room is about 6' x 6' with shelves all the way to the ceiling on three walls (high ceiling too).

I think you can build a small walk in humi in a house for a lot less than 5K which will hold MANY more cigars.

Just my
twocents.gif

What I *really* want is a humidor that has lots of individual cedar trays that hold maybe 10-20 cigars (depending on the size) per tray.  Would make it so much easier to group the cigars by brand/flavor.

Anyone seen anything like that?  Only ones I've seen that come close are the Elie Bleu humidors, which are beautiful, but also ridiculously expensive.

It appears to have some sort of ephemeral glow which emanates from it. I presume this is one of its features? Reminds me of a science fiction novel I just read....