• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dropkick Murphys

Hey Miami Cubano, I now have all the Street Dogs CD and WOW I love these guys! :thumbs: On the ride home from the DKM show, I listened to "Savin Hill" at least three times since I was too lazy to change the CD in the CD player. :laugh:

Glad to hear it Bill. Street Dogs are awesome and indeed Mike is one hell of a guy.

You should definitely check out the Ducky Boys, and Mark Lind's solo stuff and side-project stuff, Dirty Water. I think you will really love them.

Also...for those "Fields of Athenry" fans out there, you are doing yourselves a huge disservice if you never track down and listen to the version done by Paddy Reilly. His version....words can't really capture it...but it gives me chills everytime I hear it.

New Street Dogs is coming out soon and Interpunk is giving away free Street Dogs t's while supplies last when you pre-order. FWIW.

Linky

Huge fan here great Celtic Punk, there is nothing better than Tessie, well the only thing that can be may just be Shipping up to Boston.........Go Sox

Had to top this thread :cool: I went to the Dropkick/Mighty Mighty Bosstones show Saturday in RI.Great show.We rented a bus and we had 35 fans on it.I went to High School with Dicky in Norwood so alot us Norwood guys and girls attended the show.We had about ten or so teenagers with us old dudes and Dicky came out to the bus to thank us for coming. Signed some autographs for the kids.Alot of them had thier pics taken with Dicky.Real down to earth guy,still really appreciates the fans.The show was outside at M'coy stadium in Pawtucket RI.Dropkicks had a kick ass show as usual and did a few tunes with the Bosstones.....CC I hope you have a chance to attend this tour,you wont regret it.

Now if they could just get Nate Alberto to come back then we might have something. Saw the Drop kick guys again last month at the Pool here...great show