• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drunk 4-Year-Old Steals Christmas Presents

Breedy

Busted
April Wright is 21 years old and is going through a divorce with her husband who is in jail. She says she is not sure how her 4-year-old managed to get out of the house, open a beer, and steal the neighbors presents from under their tree. Now she's just glad he's okay and says she won't let it happen again.

The child, Hayden Wright, was found around 1:45 am Tuesday, wandering the streets of his neighborhood. In a police reports, officers said he was wearing a little girl's dress and drinking a beer. The police report says the child had to taken to the hospital to be treated for alcohol consumption.

Full Story

Mama's MySpace

I know it really isn't funny, but I can't help but laugh

21 year old with a 4 year old and a husband in jail. Yep, sounds like a fantastic family situation. I swear this nation needs to require a license to breed.

Damned drunk 4 year old kid, gonna ruin my Christmas. :laugh:

Ah hahah! This just made my day Brandon, thank you sir! Here's her blurb from Myspace:

"I spend all my time with my children...i was married to their worthless father for 5 years before i realized he wasnt hot enough, to make up for his shitty personality,and his needle usage.I DONT LIKE JUNKIES!!! I love to have fun but damn not that way!! hopefully one day i will meet some one that isnt a drug attick or deadbeat. but for right now i am going to ride solo and focus on my kids and my carrear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Joe Joe, looks like she also likes the Twilight saga. I can smell a romance in the air...or is it just Deadbeat Mom cooking up some juice to hit the veins with and paint the town red with drunk 4 year olds in tiny dresses?!?!

Who knows, anything can happen to April! :laugh:

Ah hahah! This just made my day Brandon, thank you sir! Here's her blurb from Myspace:

"I spend all my time with my children...i was married to their worthless father for 5 years before i realized he wasnt hot enough, to make up for his shitty personality,and his needle usage.I DONT LIKE JUNKIES!!! I love to have fun but damn not that way!! hopefully one day i will meet some one that isnt a drug attick or deadbeat. but for right now i am going to ride solo and focus on my kids and my carrear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Joe Joe, looks like she also likes the Twilight saga. I can smell a romance in the air...or is it just Deadbeat Mom cooking up some juice to hit the veins with and paint the town red with drunk 4 year olds in tiny dresses?!?!

Who knows, anything can happen to April! :laugh:

Twilight fans are imperfect just like everybody else!

twilight.jpg

Not "hot enough" to put up with his needle usage, eh? So if he was hotter - the needle usage would be acceptable? Holy crap. What a pathetic example of people who should not reproduce.

Here's an excerpt from one of her news flashes/blogs on myspace:

"November 25, 2009 - Wednesday
moving on with my life
Current mood: angry
As you all probably know, Justin stold a truck in Dayton was with some little skank rammed a state trooper and then was in a high speed chase that led to him crashing horribly and ending up in ICU!! i sit by his side for two weeks because he was in a coma and when he woke, he didnt know what had happened...so i didnt know what to think either!! Now i know the truth and JUSTIN LEE WRIGHT still has all his scares and no longer is in ICU he sits in Hamilton County Jail for possibly up to ten years for other feloney charges plus these...all you out there shouldnt take life for granted...is having a moment of fun worth all of that justin had me for his wife and two beautiful sons...one who will be scared for life because he thinks his father has abbandoned him...which he did. Didnt he???Hayden leigh wright is four years old and now has no father...Skyler leigh wright is just now 1...he will not remember who his father is by the time he sees him again...I will always love justin for what good times we did have together and the children we have but from now own I am no longer his i cant be apart of thaT bullshyt.. I KNOW for a fact alot of you guys do the same things to some of my girls!!! ITS FUCKING STUPID!!GROW UP!!! "

So now we know what the hubby did to cause the divorce. And he has his "scares" to remind him forever. All because he "stold" a truck (is that new hip lexicon for stole and then sold?)

If this is a median sampling of the present youth of america, we're all screwed.

So sad.

Bill