• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dual Contest: Newbs +

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
I'm running out of room. CP has led me down that all familiar slippery slope. Thank you guys. So as a fun way to clear out some stuff, lets have 2 contests.

Contest A will be ALL low budget smokes, about 20 sticks. Contest B will be for everyone 6 months plus. A nice fiver. Following pertains to both contest's: Must be active, in good standing, no asshatery. Contest will be to answer the following questions. One winner per Contest. So until there's a winner you pick which one you will post answers to.

Contest A
one guess per day.

Contest B
2 guess' per day

A is all done Winner wavescrashing
What movies did these quotes come from?
1) Jesus Christ, don't try too hard. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there, wouldn't he?
2) I apologize to you if I don't seem eager to jump into a forced, akward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, wondering Do I have food on my face? Am I eating, am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested. Should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested. But I think she might be interested. But do I want to be interested? Now she's not interested. So all of the sudden I'm starting to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her. Do I have to wait for the door cuz' then it's akward. It's like Well, goodnight. Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you hug each other and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close. Or do you just go right in and kiss em' on the lips? Or you don't kiss em' at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering , Are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? And perhaps play a little game called, Just the tip in. Just for a second. Just to see how it feels. Or Ouch, ouch. You're on my hair. ... Great talk.
3) You know what's a fun game? taking 3 motrin P.M's and trying to jerk off before you fall asleep. It's great because you always win.
4) They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!
5) Post your own.... Easy enough.

All done on B. Winner Garvey
1) Name the 5 instudio cast members of the Stern show.
2) What drug does Artie Lange take and what is it supposed to stop him from doing?
3) Finish this sentence: "Dropping _____"
4) Who was the complete group of people that went with Artie on the USO Tour? Need Names.
5) Name any 5 members of the Current Wack Pack.

So now that this contest is over for the fun of it "Whats your favorite Movie quote?" I know, i'm sure its been done tons of time. But does it really get old?

B1) Robin, Artie, Howard, Gary, and Fred
2) Heroin
3) Loads
4) Artie Lang, Nick DiPaolo, Dave Atell, Jim Florintine, Gary Dell'Abate
5) Ass Napkin Ed
Beetlejuice (Lester Green)
Bigfoot (Mark Shaw Jr.)
Crackhead Bob
Daniel Carver
Eric the Midget

#2 should say Subutex and Heroin

Love Stern!

B1) Robin, Artie, Howard, Gary, and Fred
2) Heroin
3) Loads
4) Artie Lang, Nick DiPaolo, Dave Atell, Jim Florintine, Gary Dell'Abate
5) Ass Napkin Ed
Beetlejuice (Lester Green)
Bigfoot (Mark Shaw Jr.)
Crackhead Bob
Daniel Carver
Eric the Midget

#2 should say Subutex and Heroin

Love Stern!

I'm sorry but there is 1 little problem with 1 of the answers...

B1) Robin Quivers, Artie Lang, Howard Stern, Gary Dell'Abate, and Fred Norris (some would say Benjy)
2) Subutex & Heroin
3) Loads
4) Artie Lange, Nick DiPaolo, Jim Florentine, Dave Attell, and Gary Dell'Abate
5) Ass Napkin Ed, Beetlejuice , Bigfoot , Crackhead Bob, Eric the Midget

Better?

B1) Robin Quivers, Artie Lang, Howard Stern, Gary Dell'Abate, and Fred Norris (some would say Benjy)
2) Subutex & Heroin
3) Loads
4) Artie Lange, Nick DiPaolo, Jim Florentine, Dave Attell, and Gary Dell'Abate
5) Ass Napkin Ed, Beetlejuice , Bigfoot , Crackhead Bob, Eric the Midget

Better?

We'll declare you winner of this one....

I don't consider Gary a instudio guy since he has his own office he stays in most of the time.. Benjy is what I was looking for..

Contest A?
1.) Full Metal jacket (hello, I saw this 20 times before bootcamp, lmao)
2.) wedding crashers
3.) The 40 year old virgin
4.) One flew over the Cuckoo's nest
5.) "Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
Written down the side of mine...
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence."

Contest A?
1.) Full Metal jacket (hello, I saw this 20 times before bootcamp, lmao)
2.) wedding crashers
3.) The 40 year old virgin
4.) One flew over the Cuckoo's nest
5.) "Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...
and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
Written down the side of mine...
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence."

Thats classic, maybe even my all time fav. movie..

Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous act of retribution manifested by an appropraite agent. Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt, Me. -Bricktop