• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dum Dum Dee Dumm

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
WOOO!

I finally asked Fran. I asked her on Friday, she said yes, and holy crap it's been a whirlwind of parties since.

Just wanted to share the happy news with you guys :D :D :D :love: :love:

:0 :D ;) Now here's the catch, support her in all she does, but don't over do it becuase she'll say you are smothering her...and no matter what, whaen she asks if she looks fat...fumble around and don't give her a straight answer....just say you look beautiful....if she says she doesnt feel beautiful, put your arms around her and tell her she is.

Oh, by the way, congrats.... :thumbs:

Way to go! Best wishes on a long a happy marriage. :thumbs:

I knew ya had the nad's to do it! :thumbs:

Way to go Tony, Congrats to both of you.

(and always remember the words "I understand" ,,they come in handy :sign: )

emodx said:
:0 :D ;) Now here's the catch, support her in all she does, but don't over do it becuase she'll say you are smothering her...and no matter what, whaen she asks if she looks fat...fumble around and don't give her a straight answer....just say you look beautiful....if she says she doesnt feel beautiful, put your arms around her and tell her she is.

Oh, by the way, congrats.... :thumbs:
life saving advice from emo. because remember one thing you're totally unprotected when you sleep ;)

congrats!!!!! :D

Ccongrats Tony.
You will love it, it was the best move I ever made. Never been happier.
Jerry

Thanks fellas... We're thinking October 23rd or 24th of next year.

Emo my man, you couldn't be more right LOL. I learned that early on in the relationship, usually my response ends up sounding more like, "Yes Dear" hahahaa...

Thanks for the support guys, I'm pretty sure I'll be posting updates to give you all a good laugh as the plans eventually start falling apart and we end up flying to Vegas to get married by Elvis ;) (kidding, that'll never happen)

Nice work Tony!!! I wish you both the best. So, will you be taking HER last name? :p :p

Congrats Buddy,

Joe

Congratulations...Sucker :D

Try not to fly off to Elvis in Vegas though you will want to around August next year.
Your ceremony should lend credence and solidify your vows.

I can't remember who said it but ...

... If you are going to start off on the biggest journey of your life. It is best to do it in your finest clothes and surrounded by friend

Congratulations again

Robb

Great News Tony! Congrats guy.............

All the best to you and Fran :D

BenjieV :D