• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dunhill Cabrera

Flatstick

My son gave me 2 of these in tubes as a gift. All my research says they are smooth and creamy. At $15 a pop, they should be something. Are these not talked about because they are boring? New? Old?

Have you tried one? What did you thimk.

My son gave me 2 of these in tubes as a gift. All my research says they are smooth and creamy. At $15 a pop, they should be something. Are these not talked about because they are boring? New? Old?

FS....that's 'culebra'...not "Cabrera" :laugh:

Honest mistake though....

Dunhill Culebras? In tubes? For $15? Sounds interesting. But it looks like he has the name right:

CI-DUN-CABN5PK-400.jpg

If it were a culebra, I would have 6 cigars instead of 2. They are actually Dunhill Cabrera in tubes.

Flawless construction.

Dunhill Culebras? In tubes? For $15? Sounds interesting. But it looks like he has the name right:

CI-DUN-CABN5PK-400.jpg
My bad!....carry on FS.

Goes to show ya', WTF do I know...I live a sheltered life down here in South Jersey. I have to get out more..... ???

I've smoked tons of em when I first started really getting into cigars. A beautiful mild smoke :love: