• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dunhill Signed Range revisited

fetterjohn

Non-active but active and lurking!
I found these a while ago when I first started to experiment with new cigars when I was a real Noob. I really liked the flavor...just in the middle of medium bodied and very flavorful. Perfect construction and flawless Equadorian wrapper. Beautiful and tasty. These have been sitting in my humi for the last year untouched (mostly due to my newfound passion for Opus X) and I wanted to revisit the Signed Range. WOW!!! Better and smoother than ever. What a fantastic cigar...a medium bodied Dunhill tasting so good. Has anyone else had an experience with these and can you find them in your area...I don't think they exist anymore? What do you think?

-Fetter

I got your back Alan... Can't be more subtle, eh?

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
I got your back Alan... Can't be more subtle, eh?

-Fetter
[snapback]220317[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chewbacco said:
Any other Dunhill suggestions?
[snapback]220421[/snapback]​

Nah... all the other Dunhill's suck! All of their line is very mild. The "Signed Range" is the only medium bodied smoke they make. If you can find them, get them. That's my only suggestion.

-Fetter

They are available here in Singapore.... Also at the Duty free in the Singapore Airport.

They are great smokes but a little one diminsional.... unlike ISOM's but their construction is GREAT... ash is pure white and holds really well....

Stopped buying them as the prices of Non Cuban cigars in Singapore are not much cheaper than Cuban and Cuban's have the transitions that I have not been able to find in non cubans