• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dutch Dunhills?

Davinci

I saw a nice deal on JR's website for a box of Dutch Dunhill Coronas. Was wondering if anyone has smoked these and if its worth the buy.

I am not familiar with these cigars, but I only live 33 miles from JR's flagship store in Statesville, NC. JRs has a great deal on Sampler boxes. I bought one, actually three, boxes today that contained the new Onyx Reserve Maduro Torbusto, which JRs doesn't have in stock in boxes. This sampler also has the Montecristo Le Cigare Des Arts: Belicoso Largas, which by themselves are &#3614.95 at JR's and &#3619.95 at Thompsons/Tampa - all seven torpedo cigars are &#3629.95, a good deal. Many of the cigars in JR's sampler pkgs. are not available individually, because of their popularity, although many are.     I bought one of the new "Montecristo Peruvian Especial #2", and one of the "Fer de Lance" both contain the new, stronger Peruvian ligero added to the blend to try. Connecticut wrapper and higher octane...hmmmm. I wanted to try a "Buena Fortuna," but there were not in stock. Anyone had any of these?     I have never met a happier bunch of people than those who work in JR's cigar room. They all get to smoke 5 or cigars daily and talk about cigars all day long. I wonder if I should get an application? :)

Sorry for the double post - got an email while entering info.Sam(Edited by Sam The Man at 8:38 pm on July 17, 2001)

Heh, its funny you mention that, I was actually thinking of applying to the JR in New York City near me. The people there are very friendly and knowledgeable, one spent a half hour of his time helping me pick a cigar. Also they have accsess to that great vault with all the cubans; yum.