• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Early Birthday gift to my self

Seavita

Just scored a box of Opus X Sharks to celebrate General Lee and my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice. I've never seen an Opus shark well as much a box. Enjoy them and happy early birthday.

Bet that didn't come cheap....nice score! :thumbs:

Well with 36 to a box and the HTF factor a BOTL/vendor of the board was AMAZINGLY generous with his price, he will remain anon unless he steps forward, and besides I am worth it..... :sign:

congrats sir,
hope you are well
you need to make it out to one of the monthly herfs or create your own so we can hang with you
take care

gallery_3163_1442_3191.jpg

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/uploads/1293645466/gallery_3163_1442_383450.jpg

Nice acquisition, now open the box and leave a few with Elliot for me :laugh: Enjoy!

I was informed by a trusted friend that I would be best served to put them in the back of the humi for 3 years and forget they exist until then........comments should be fun.....

congrats sir,
hope you are well
you need to make it out to one of the monthly herfs or create your own so we can hang with you
take care

Thanks my man....hey what's my vig up to on the 20 I owe you.....lol....I will be at the next NYC HERF come hell or high water!!!!

I was informed by a trusted friend that I would be best served to put them in the back of the humi for 3 years and forget they exist until then........comments should be fun.....

I've smoked a couple of them since their release, and I think they are smoking fine now. Seem to not be quite as strong as most fresh Opus.

congrats sir,
hope you are well
take care

Thanks my man....hey what's my vig up to on the 20 I owe you.....lol....I will be at the next NYC HERF come hell or high water!!!!

at .25 cents every 6hrs you do the math :sign:
see you soon dude