• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Early birthday suprise

prophetic_joe

Wife and Mom were good to me.

IMG_0979.jpg

Very nice couple o' smokes you got there, big fan of the No.4.

Diggin' the Zippo as well.

Very nice present - my wife won't buy me smokes because she doesn't want to support my habit hobby. Enjoy them!

Very nice!! That sounds like a keeper right there. That is a sweet little zippo! I assume you shoot pool. Also, a nice selection of sticks. Congrats

Brandon

Nice! Now all you need is one of theese for the zippo (they work great). Enjoy! :thumbs:

Haha yeah been wanting one of those.

I shooot pool when I smoke cigars quite often. I'm not really that good but I enjoy it. Same thing with golf and she thought about getting me a golf zippo instead.

Mainly I just think zippo's are cool. Try to collect them but I only have 4. Hey I'm only gonna be 26 so I have time right?

Very nice present - my wife won't buy me smokes because she doesn't want to support my habit hobby. Enjoy them!

Very nice presents indeed! I love that lighter!

What The Orangeman said.... my fiance will not even go into my rooms where the humidor(s) are because she doesn't like this deadly hobby of mine! More room to move, I say! :)

Darren