• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eat your heart out boys...

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
It's sunny and 85 here today.

I'm leaving work early and takin' wifey out on the scoot for a little while today.

Told the boss I had a touch of Swine Flu

:laugh:

Ahhh...it's 68F with a breeze here and I took yesterday AND today off. Pulled out the Sporty and she fired right up. Took 'er out for the first ride of 2008 and mmmm mmmm was it nice! :D

You both can kiss my *vulgar content blocked*! :angry:

It's not nice to taunt us while it is under 60!

Come on now, its nice here in Michigan today. Its in the 40's, a nice grey haze, the snow is melting, and I can't wait to get home and look at my flooded back yard!!!! Good thing my dog can swim.

Damn flatlanders! I don't want spring to come too quick. I'm looking forward to a long and profitable sugaring season. Cold, below freezing nights and 45 to 50ish days. A little snow now and then would also be nice. Saps running pretty good today.

Doc.

It may *only* be 55 here, but it suited me just fine today. I took the afternoon off, went to the driving range and now I'm sit'n ina nice comfy leather chair watching the Big 12 tourney with a nice Tatuaje and a San Cristobal on deck!

Under 60 and raining. But I did uncover the bike last night and started to get it ready for the nicer weather.

Hey!! We had snow on the ground last week and wind chills in the low 20's.

That was a freak of nature. When was the last time that happened?

About two years ago. It snowed about 4 inches on Valentines Day. About a week later we were running around in shorts.

The old saying goes, "Don't like the weather in Texas, just wait 20 minutes".

:D

Ciao boys!!

Hey!! We had snow on the ground last week and wind chills in the low 20's.

That was a freak of nature. When was the last time that happened?

About two years ago. It snowed about 4 inches on Valentines Day. About a week later we were running around in shorts.

The old saying goes, "Don't like the weather in Texas, just wait 20 minutes".

:D

Ciao boys!!

Four whole inches? Oh brother. Up here, we don't bother putting snow tires on until we get at least 8 inches of snow. :laugh:

Lucky bastard!

Actually, I'm not that unlucky myself. Every day when I get off work at the Navy I drive to my second job at Cumberland Cigar Co. I guess if you consider it a job to show up whenever I can, or just skip showing up if I need to. When I do show up I mostly sit around on the internet or watching TV, with an entire humidor at my disposal. Plus if I'm looking a little tired the boss just tells me to take a nap on the couch and she'll tell the customers not too be too loud. :laugh:

Yes well our summer is gone and it is now Autumn.

At 9.am this morning it was 72 °F / 22 °C

Around lunchtime it will be 82° F / 28° C

Yesterday it was 81 °F / 27 °C

And tomorrow it will be hot and sunny......

Yep I'm eating something but I don't think it is my heart. :whistling: :D :laugh:

It's sunny and 85 here today.

I'm leaving work early and takin' wifey out on the scoot for a little while today.

Told the boss I had a touch of Swine Flu

:laugh:

I'm with you bro it was a little warmer down here! :sign: