• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ebay pipes

Not a bad deal. I'm a sucker for Canadians and saddle bits, to I'd bid on that lot just for those (if I were to bid, which I'm not). Then there's that $18 shipping charge... :)

It's in my city, so I'm going to ask about direct pickup. Savings everywhere you can get em ;)

Looks to be a good deal. Wish the pictures showed a little more detail.

He said he tried to describe them as best he could, and yay, if I win, I can pick them up in person.

I'm still weighing up the decision to buy them or not. I barely smoke my Gigi enough to really justify buying another FIVE, however, if they go cheaply, they seem to be decent pipes, so the value in procuring them is greater.

I think I probably will. Anyone care to take an estimate on their worth? I don't want to pay very much, as I'm a struggling student, and $30 can go a long way (about 450km in a tank of fuel ;)).

Woo

Well, they went for much more than I could afford. I really had no concept of their value, but value is whatever someone's willing to pay I guess.