• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ecostogie

AKmik

I was out in the shop with the morning coffee and was taking some pictures for a job. Here are my recycled boxes put to use.

Anschutz078-vi.jpg

Anschutz077-vi.jpg

At one time each half held 1/2lb of 65% beads in my frigidor, but large plates work much better for that.

I will keep on track here with the morning smoke in the shop, that is my smoking lounge/wood/metal shop.

Anschutz035-vi.jpg

#55 with a cup of coffee.

See ya

Mike

Very cool use of boxes. Beats my "throw miscellaneous crap in them" approach.

Wilkey

Yeah I have about a dozen like that also, they are very handy to have around. I think I have five or so with various burl, ivory and bone slabs that I use for knife handles and pistol grips. You can never have too many with a shop and a never ending supply if bits and pieces. It does turn me into a pack rat tho

That Mack ashtray is classic, don't think I've ever seen one that clean.

Yeah man!

When I was a little kid my dad worked at a dusty old concrete plant. I remember going with my mother to pick up his check from their office on fridays. There was this little waiting area outside the office of the old building , with hard wood everything that smelled like trucks, cigars, welding, and concrete. There was this same ashtray on the counter always about full of lucky strike butts, I was a little critter back then.

Anyway I saw this one on ebay last week and had to have it for my shop.

I just lit a Hemingway WOA maduro, I figure by the time I finish this smoke I will have had enough sanding for tonight.