• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Edición Limitada 2007 Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos

CigarManDan

First off if I'm starting a thread for on a subject that can be easily found I apologize in advance, but I did a few different searches without any luck..

Recently I've been contemplating on pulling the trigger on buying a box of these, but I keep going back and forth.. I'm hoping to get a few thoughts on these guys to see what others think about them.. I like all the Hoyos I've tried, but for the money the ELs have been hit or miss for me..

First off if I'm starting a thread for on a subject that can be easily found I apologize in advance, but I did a few different searches without any luck..

Recently I've been contemplating on pulling the trigger on buying a box of these, but I keep going back and forth.. I'm hoping to get a few thoughts on these guys to see what others think about them.. I like all the Hoyos I've tried, but for the money the ELs have been hit or miss for me..

I like em.
Quite a bit actually.
I don't think everyone is on my wavelength though.

-Rob

I like em.
Quite a bit actually.
I don't think everyone is on my wavelength though.

-Rob

Yea. But your's is a sin wave!

Oh yea...what Rob said is true. I'm not big on them.

I'd buy a box of Petit Robustos and put them away for a bit. Much better smoke for probably less money. Hey, get the 07 Regalos if you are getting a great deal, otherwise ummmmm

I've only had one and based on that experience I'm very much looking forward to the other. Frankly, I haven't had an Hoyo yet that I didn't like. Damn it's good to be a newb! :thumbs:

edit: It doesn't matter what we think. Imo, if they've been hit or miss for you, you might want to put the box buy on hold and go for something that you enjoy more consistently. I'm sure a few come to mind.

i had one in london last year and i thought it was delightful.

i have tried several since and they ranged from horrid to just plain bad.

i was so faked out by this cigar that i am since reasonably sure i have insulted a botl when i told him that his box must be fake because they were so acrid, and underfilled.

i owe him an apology. they are poor representatives of the hdm marca. too many of these just dont smoke well enough to be considered el.

purchase these at your own risk.

cheers
drew p

WOW, thanks for all the great quick replys guys.. I think I might hold off till I sample one first now..

I've only tried one and it was so-so. I was a little disappointed because Hoyo's are one of my favorite marcas. The one I had was definitely stronger than the regular line. Probably just needed some age, but I was contemplating getting a box, so I didn't want to wait too long.

i had one in london last year and i thought it was delightful.

i have tried several since and they ranged from horrid to just plain bad.

i was so faked out by this cigar that i am since reasonably sure i have insulted a botl when i told him that his box must be fake because they were so acrid, and underfilled.

i owe him an apology. they are poor representatives of the hdm marca. too many of these just dont smoke well enough to be considered el.

purchase these at your own risk.

cheers
drew p

Dude, look what I found....
gallery_998_773_20417.jpg

I have only had four or five and I found them to be quite inconsistent. I normally sit mine down for a while but it just so happened that the first one I had I enjoyed quite a bit and tried a few more to find If you have the cash to burn and don't mind putting them down for at least 3 years, they may blossom but I think your money is best spent elsewhere.

David