• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Dave, the short answer to your question is yes. I understand only 1,000 made and distributed thru NY smoke shops for $50 each with the proceeds going to the Twin Towers Fund. The cigar is an Opus A and the cello on the cigar inside of the coffin says "City of Heroes" "New York, New York". I'm not at home or I'd post you a picture. :)

As Pete has updated, I am out of town until the first of next week. I had thought I'd be back late Sunday but it looks like Monday afternoon. Just post up when you send it and I'll track it and have the wife stand at the mailbox until it arrives. LOL :D Knowing the PO, I'm guessing it will get here Saturday at the earliest but prob Monday. I will have it back in the mail on Tuesday. (Unless ordered to do otherwise)

Sorry I wasn't able to give everyone more advance notice but I received a call late Saturday from a fellow employee who had lost his mother and asked me to fill in for him at a trade show. :(

Pee Pee dance is on......... Send em! :thumbs:

Hey Kenny you just have to pay the 'I forgot to tell you guys' penalty. Coffee and a cigar for the guy in front of you. (That's for the mental anguish I had to put up with by looking at the cigars in this pass for an extra day or two.) :D

A guy calls his buddy the horse rancher and says he's
sending a friend over to look at a horse. The buddy
says, How will I recognize him?

That's easy. He's a midget with a speech impediment.
So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's
looking for a male or female horse.

The midget answers, A female horth. So he shows him a
prized filly.

Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth? So the guy
picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the
once over; Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth? So he
picks the little fella up again, and shows him the
horse's ears.

Nith earzth. Can I see her mouf? The rancher is
getting pretty irritated by this point, but he picks
him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

Nice mouf, can I see her twat? Totally irritated at
this point, the rancher grabs him under his arm and
jams the midget's head as far as he can into horse's
you-know-what, pulls him out and slams him on the
ground. The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

Perhapth I should rephrathe that. Can I thee her wun
awound a widdle bit?

:) :) :) :) Kenny!!! :) :) :) :)

USPS # 0300 1290 0007 1345 7356

Hope your wife is a weightlifter... :D

It's a big 'un! (That's Tex'un. I learned it last time I was down... :sign: )

:D :D :D :D :D Joe!!! :D :D :D :D :D

The ICG/Club Stogie/Cigar Pass Pass/Blindsmoke Challenge is headed out to you now!

Let the games begin....and good luck with your blindsmoke. k1 is a maniac!!

USPS # 0300 1290 0007 1345 7349

Cool! It took me a minute to figure out what all of the emails were about! LMAO

I knew I didn't take my medicine this morning!!!

Miagra, keeps the brain up! lol :0 :sign: :0

Hey Pete, guess we are waitin for another contest? He He He, everybody loves a Devintest, er, I mean contest :D :0 :lookup:

I'm out of jokes, pics, and bumperstickers!

What to do........ :(

hey dev! i'm done with this vacation thing, bring on the box!!! if you don't have anyone else to receive it right now you can send it to me next. otherwise doesn't matter. i'm ready!

Darryl, I hope you had a great vacation!

Thanks for the offer, but the pass is on the way to Kenny right now. :)

You will not have to wait long however... :thumbs:

This is unbelievable :0 This box is so big that they had to send out a different postal truck to deliver it. My postman told me it wouldn't fit in his jeep. LMAO!

I'm all for safe packing but hell, I can crawl inside this thing. :D Don't remember if there was a reason for such a large box? I mean, there's a lot of cigars in there but there's not that many cigars..... LOL! I've yet to begin digging thru the cigars because I'm still in awe of how big this freakin box is... ROFLMAO :D Did I mention that this is one LARGE box? :) Unless I hear from the pass gods I might look into repacking it otherwise I'll have to hire a pack mule to haul it down to the PO.... :0 :p ....... and to think I'm use to things being big in Texas. LOL

I will commence playing..... I mean looking over the cigars today and have this puppy ready for shipping Monday. I'm thinking you will want me to ship it to Darryl next since we have contact there. I have not heard from Ryan in quite some time. Let me know.

This is one awsome group of cigars.... take a look for yourself... :p :thumbs:

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-001F.JPG