• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Thank you bruddah Devin, as always I am humbled and gratefull for your friendship. I have been away so long it will be great to get back in the sandbox and play with my bruddahs :thumbs:

Welcome back Vern!!

Hire some help and quit working so hard!! ;)

Brother Vern!!!! It's great to have you back and in the pass to boot! Bro... I'm glad you've found some time between work and Climmax to jump on here! This is gonna be great and it just got better since my Brother Vern is in da house!!!

Aloha,

Wade

Yup I feel da luv, thanks bruddas. Every one have a great Christmas. I was going to share my recipe for a giant Dutch puff or Greman pancake with brother Devin but I guess instead I will just share it here with you-all. I hope some of you get to try it. It is my favorite breakfast recipe.
Ingredents:
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flower
1/2 a cube of butter

Start by getting a large skillet or fry pan with 1.5" or higher sides that will go in the oven (no plastic or wood handles) place the butter in it and place it in the oven , set the oven to 425.
mix the eggs and milk together with mixer on med. or using a hand mixer add the
flower a little at a time until it is all in while continuing to mix. It should be mixed about 5 minutes to fluff it up a little. By this time the oven will be preheated so add the batter to the pan with the melted butter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top edges are nice and brown.
When you pull it out of the oven try to have everyone ready as it puts on quite a show. Cut the pancake into the size you want and place on plates a half or a third is a good size portion.
Serve it with powdered sugar sprinkled on the top and lemon wedges to squeeze over the powdered sugar. it is great like this but I like to also add some Mrs. B's syurp. ENJOY.
This goes great with bacon. :)

Happy New Year!!! :)

I will start posting the pass information a couple days into 2005.

Have a great and safe New Year's Eve and smoke some great cigars!

LMAO! Nope, not yet, but Bruddah Wade said he'd be sure and taste them first, to make sure they weren't "bad".

Cigars:

Bolivar Gold Medal
Caney Vegueros
Cifuentes Cristal Tubo
Cubatabaco 25th Aniversario
Davidoff 1000
Davidoff 2000
Davidoff 3000
Davidoff 4000
Davidoff 5000
Davidoff Yquem
Davidoff Ambassadrice
Davidoff Haut Brion
Davidoff Margaux
Diplomaticos No.6
Don Candido No.506
Dunhill Atado
Dunhill Cabinetta
Dunhill Estupendo
Dunhill Mojito
HDM Obsequios
LFDC Short Churchill
LFDC Cristale
LGC Tapados
Montecristo No. 7
Montecristo SS No. 2
Montecristo B
Partagas 150 Aniversario Robusto
Partagas Fancy Tales of Smoke
Sancho Panza Dorados

Opus X Maduro Freak of Nature
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion No. 2
Opus X Maduro Perfecxion X
Opus X Sylvester Stallone Private Reserve A
Opus X Moncia's Revenge
Padron Millennium Maduro
Padron Millennium Natural

Final participants:

Matt
Rob
Wade
Pete
Michael
Bill
Kenny
Mark
Floyd
Lee
Vern
Kerry (Not a member of this board, so brother Matt will post for him.)
Edward
Andrew
Plus two very special quests... :cool: With some amazing cigars!

There will also be several contests held in this pass and all the current members of CigarPass are cordially invited to participate.

Have a great and safe New Year's Eve!!! :)

Do to one of my special quests being called out of the country for a few weeks and since he requested to be second in line, I am going to start this pass after I return from Australia.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it will be worth the wait... :)

Thank you!

Devin Cole said:
Do to one of my special quests being called out of the country for a few weeks
[snapback]154250[/snapback]​

Ahh... tell him to get a job! :laugh: :laugh: :sign: :thumbs: