• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

True Stories:

Robert Heinbaugh of Plainsville Ohio gained the dubious distinction of being the first man ever to be shot by a LAWNMOWER! As he cut his grass one summer evening he ran over a live bullet hidden in the grass which went off and shot him in the foot. Luckily his wife saw the funny side of it, and mowed the rest of the lawn herself!

A fireman using a metal detector to trace fire hydrants which had been covered with tarmac after road resurfacing dug seven holes in wrong places before he realized the detector was being set off by the steel toe caps in his boots!

Abner Kriller of Australia blew a huge bubble gum bubble which burst in his face while he was driving on a mountainside. He missed a bend and went straight over a cliff.

In Europe, Ron Arnold applied for a job as a flight attendant on Le Shuttle. The application form requested a full length photo. Poor Ron got totally confused and sent a full frontal nude pose. He didn't get the job.  :D

Matt, lets just hope he did not put those cigars in this pass... :0  :D

Pete, you are quite welcome, my friend. :)

It is great to see everyone practicing their photo skills! We have about thirty six hours to go before lift off.  :0

:p snicker, snicker...biding my time till 5/13 and hitting the T3 with a 'few' pics :cool:

Since we're killing time.......

There once was this man who worked in a
pickle factory, who had this very great and powerful desire to put his penis in the pickle slicer. This went on for years, and he couldn't stand it, so he decided to seek professional help for this odd infatuation of his.

He spends a few months with the shrink, and the doc finally gives up and tells the man that since his desire is so powerful to put his penis in the pickle slicer, the only way to get
over it was to do it. The man gladly agrees and says he will do it the next day at work ...

The next day he comes home from work about 11 AM. His wife is very worried and asks what happened. He explains
to her for the first time the desire he has had to put his penis in the pickle slicer. And then explains that he couldn't take it any more and today he did it.

She gasps and runs over to him, yanks down his pants and briefs, only to see his member perfectly normal and intact.
She looks back up and says I don't understand ... what
happened to the pickle slicer?  

"I think she got fired too."

Good one, Kenny.... :D

Another.......

The Penis Study

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study.

After $250,000.00, and three years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Romania, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After two weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.

From my understanding, the box was mailed out yesterday to Kelly, and Michael is going to post all the information today.

The pass is back in progress. :)

OK... Since no one wants to stand up and call me a Dick for acting like one  :lookup:

Here is the actuals!

Takes:
LGC Sabroso '84
Trinidad Fundador '97
Partagas 155 Anni Dalia

Puts:

Bolivar Inmensas  '97
H. Upmann  pc '99
Cohiba Piramide LE  '02
Partagas 898 V  '98
RyJ Celestial Fino  '97  (emm..emmm)
Romon Allones Ideales  1960
Le Hoyo du Dauphin  '98

**Large Cuban Baseball bat & ball in glass tube w/stand

I also asked Devin If one of my compadres here in Porterville could swap something... of corse he said yes! He was involved in the NCAA hoops contests and would like to start posting and will be joining me on the trip to So Cal to herf with Kelly  and the boys again this year. Stewart ... Say thanks to one of CP's classiest members ( Devin Cole).

Here is what he did...

Take
Partagas SD 3 LE

Puts:

Cohiba Esplendido  '97
Rass   '00

Ashton VSG Spellbound

Thanks for letting us play!

Again bravo on all your class not flamming a retard like myself!

Box is actually going out to Kelly Tommorow AM..

Heads Up Kelly!

Conf. # 03010120001078434703

BW...
The Baseball bat is uniquely rolled of 100% secret :cool: tabacco in the shape of a scaled down baseball bat. Roughly about 14 inches long. It has been placed in a glass tube, with a round ball of tabacco, that has baseball seams drawn on it to resemble a baseball. It is then sealed with a cedar cork. It comes with a display stand that holds the tube lengthwise for all to admire  :0

2cigars.jpg

Whoops... Sorry!
HERE’S THE UPDATED CONTENTS OF THE BOX PASS

01) 1999 Cohiba Robusto
02) 1999 Cuaba Generoso
03) 1999 Cuaba Millennium Reserve Distinguido
04) 2000 Cuaba Millennium Reserve Distinguido
05) 2000 Cuaba Millennium Reserve Distinguido
06) 1989 Davidoff 3000
07) 1985 Diplomatico No. 7
08) 1988 Dunhill Atado
09) 1988 Dunhill Atado
10) 1970’s Dunhill Flor Del Punto
11) 1986 El Rey del Mundo Grandes de Espana
12) 1984 El Rey del Mundo Lonsdale
13) 1996 El Rey del Mundo Taino
14) 2000 Festival de Habanos Mareva
15) 1993 Fonseca No. 1
16) 1985 Gispert Corona
17) 2001 H. Upmann Super Corona
18) 2001 H. Upmann Super Corona
19) 1996 Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill
20) 1985 Juan Lopez Patricia
21) 1984 La Escepcion Longo
22)
23) 1999 Montecristo B
24) 1997 Montecristo Especiale
25)
26) Partagas 155th Anniversary Lusitania
27) Partagas 155th Anniversary Robusto Extra
28) 1979 Partagas Presidente
29) 2001 Partagas Presidente
30)
31) 1994 Partagas Serie D No. 4
32) 2001 Ramon Allones Gigante
33) 1960’s Ramon Allones Ideales
34) Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Figurado
35) 1999 Romeo y Julieta Belicoso
36) 1979 Romeo y Julieta Celestiales Fino
37) 2001 Romeo y Julieta Churchill LE
38) 1989 Romeo y Julieta Churchill Tubo
39) 2001 Romeo y Julieta Prince of Wales
40)
41) 2000 Valdes Salamone
55) 1997 Bolivar Inmensas
56) 1999 H. Upmann pc
57) 2002 Cohiba Piramide LE
58) 1998 Partagas 898 V
59) 1997 RyJ Celestial Fino '97
60) 1960 Ramon Allones Ideales
61) 1998 Le Hoyo du Dauphin
**) Baseball Bat and ball in glass tube w/stand
62) 1997 Cohiba Esplendido
63) 2000 Ramon Allones Special Select

42) Ashton VSG Estate Reserve Enchantment
43) Diamond Crown No. 6 Maduro (unreleased)
44) Diamond Crown No. 7 Maduro
45) 1997 Fuente Fuente Opus X Double Corona
46) Fuente Fuente Opus X Phantom (unreleased)
47) 1997 Fuente Fuente Opus X Reserva D’Chateau
48) Fuente Hemingway Best Seller Maduro (unreleased)
49) Fuente Hemingway Untold Story
50) 1993 La Gloria Cubana Charlemagne (Miami made)
51) 1997 Padron Anniversario Pyramide Maduro
52) Padron Millennium Maduro
53) Padron Millennium Natural
54) Partagas 150th Don Ramon (with coffin)
64) Ashton VSG Spellbound

Gentlemen, we have slightly less than eight hours to go until the picture contest begins, I wish everyone the best of luck!

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Looks great! :)

Michael, please let us know when the box is mailed, and if you would be kind enough to post the insurance number, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

**************** The contest is on! ****************

:)   :D   :)   :D   :)   :D   :)   :D   :)   :D   :)  

We see Humpbacks in Hawaii all the time but I've never seen this one...

0437.jpg

Aloha,

Wade