• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

LMAO...are you sure you have been smoking only cigars lately??? LMAO

Ya had me Devin. LMAO
I am going to see if I can find my mail man early in his route, as I know it will want to take a while looking at this one. Do ya think the rest of the guys would mind if I tasted them all before I decide? LOL
Today is my oldest daughters sixteenth birthday, so I have several reasons to be excited , maybe I should take two of my blood pressure pills instead of one. :cool:

i got a laugh out of a story they told during the NHL playoffs, Havlat from Ottawa got hit pretty hard in a game once and the ref checking to see if he was ok asked him how many fingers he was holding up. Havlat said Tuesday. the ref shrugged and said, you're ok.

I think it was a cigar... ???  Some new brand called "Blunts."

:D

I also would like to wish Vern's daughter a very Happy Birthday!  :thumbs: What are you smoking to celebrate this fine day?

Tuesday..........LMAO

i've only smoked blunts in jamaica... uh, wait a minute... ;)

well in honor of vern's daughter's birthday, i set fire to your '85 longo, dev. i decided it's day had come. mild but tasty!

ok, back to my project....

Thanks all for the B day wishes for my daughter.
The pass didn't come today so I am not sure I will be able to sleep tonight for all the excitement.
I don't smoke anything special on my girls birthdays (to many interuptions) although I am glad to hear that djm was able to use it as an excuse to light off a really fine Gar, I have two cigars gifted by Devin that I am saving for my daughters weddings and am going to pick up something special out of this pass for my 50th B day which is a year and a half from now. :)

LOL @ Devin! You're on a roll Bro!

And here's wishing Vern's daughter a Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday! Hope you and your family had a great time celebrating!

And in response to your questions Vern... I'd mind just a "little" if you tasted all the cigars... LOL! Now... if you flew the box over personally to me then I wouldn't mind if we tasted the contents together while on a warm sandy beach! :D

Aloha Bruddahs and looking forward to the posts to come!

Aloha,

Wade

Hmmm...I think Wade just invited us all to Hawaii at his expense..is that right Wade??? LMAO I WILL get over there someday, Bruddah!! The next time you are on the mainland though you have to let us know! I hear Illinois calling you in the fall. LMAO Can you imagine that!

Hope your daughter had a great birthday vern! With you around I'm sure she did! Now run off to the post office and tell them to hurry that thing along, I'm getting antsy here and my kids diapers are running low from my using them all up. :0

Looks like I am going to Hawaii.......... :D That is, if Vern didn't try a little of each one already..... :0

Smoked a very nice Siglo lll last night, in honor of Vern's daughter.

Speaking of weddings.......

Clemson Wedding -- A long, true story

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the bottom of everyone's chair (even the chairs of the wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. (He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.) After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said ''F--- you !'' he then turned to the bride and said ''F--- you !'' and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said..... ''Thanks, I'm out of here.''

He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: 1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception. 2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. 3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.... Ya gotta love this guy.

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0

OUCH.
 Always like to hear of someone getting what they had coming, whether good or bad, sure sounds like this one was on the mark.
I figure the pass will be in todays mail, I will let you all know when I see it. :)

:) Delivery Status :)

"Your item arrived at 8:18 am on April 25, 2002 in PORTLAND, OR 97230."

Devin,

That Groom was cold blooded but I suppose he got his point across. Ouch.

I like your pass. Wow. The Big League.

JerryG

Is this a "black tie" event?

Lol

Good stuff, guys! I never knew there was another dimension to CP!!!

Very interesting thread, I have enjoyed the reading!

Leebo :cool:

It looks like Vern got the box! :D I think he must've fainted when he opened it since we haven't heard from him yet... LOL! Either that or Bruddah Vern has hopped on the plane and is headed to Hawaii so we can taste all the goodies in the box together... ROTF! I can't wait to hear all about it... it's gonna be great!

Aloha,

Wade

Still fondling cigars Wade, the pass will go out tomorrow along with an extra package just for you. I will post all info when it is sent. :)

WOO HOO!!! The box has landed at Vern's.......... :D

Decisions, decisions, dicisions... :0

I have to agree with Jerry, the groom was cold, and I do feel sorry for the family and friends, but I think the bride and best man got what was coming to them.

"Black tie", no, just casual with this great group of guys...LOL

Now, a little entertainment while we wait......

Dangerous Squirrels

A man, Bob, and his friend Joe went out hunting. This was Joe's first time ever hunting, so he was following Bob's lead. Bob saw a small herd of deer and told Joe to stay in the exact spot he was and to be quiet! After a few minutes, Bob heard a loud scream. He ran back and asked Joe what had happened. Joe said “There was this snake and he slittered across my feet, but I never screamed. Then there was this bear that came up to me and snarled, but I never screamed.”
“So then what did make you scream,” Bob asked, exasperated. “Well,” Joe continued, “two squirells crawled up my pants and I overheard them say, ‘Should we take them home or eat 'em now?’”

:D            :D            :D            :D             :D

Two guys are out fishing on the side of the bank. They are catching a lot of fish between the two of them. They hear a SUV pull up and turn around to see a conservation policeman. The officer asks the men for their fishing licsenses. One guy drops his rod and runs like hell. The policeman chases after him. They run for over four miles through the brush until finally the fisherman just stops. The policeman says "Let me see your fishing liscense." Which the fisherman presents to the officer. The policeman looks up at the guy and says, "This is a valid liscense. Why did you run?" The guy responds, "The other guy doesn't have one."