• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

WOOOOHOOOOO! A big Mahalo Nui Loa to my Brother Devin! I'm still in shock Bro! You are unreal Devin... truly a class act! :D :thumbs: :D

And CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners! You guys provided many nights of laughter and the volume of pics were simply incredible!

Again, thank you very much for the contest, the generosity and most of all for being a great Brother!

Aloha,

Wade

WOW Devin, Whenever I think of class your name is at the top of the list.
Great contest, this is one for the history books. my old tired modem takes so long to load that I will have to go thru this when I have updated to a DSL.
Congrats to the winners.
I sure enjoyed winning the first contest :D and today a Very special brother, Cohibasurfer made me feel like a winner again by dropping a Very nice package at my door.
Thanks Michael it is much appreciated. :D

UNREAL...this is one for the record books.  Congrats to all the winners and participants.  Everyone did a hell of a job.  Thanks Rod for turning your head with some of my more questionable posts.  Devin...you belong in the CP Hall of Fame for this one...oops...should of checked first...you already are.LMAO. :p  An incredible week for CP...I'm glad I was apart of it.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Repeat of yesterday's tunes....moved em up incase anyone missed em.

Here's to the winners:

****sorry, deleted from server****

DITTO what Beast said.....

Congrats to all the Winners

Pete for 1st, Wade for 2nd, Mark for 3rd AND the friggin bottle of HC (lucky bastage), Beast (can't believe that sh*t won such a fine cigar :D ) and Most of all to Devin, for again being nothing but class.

Thank you Devin for a great and enjoyable contest on top of another. I think this last one is certainly a record breaker.

Thank you Rod for allowing it to be so big, and so...open!

You guys are all class, and I am proud to be a part.

UNBELEIVABLE CONTEST!!!!!!! Damn dudes, with this great contest going on everybody forgot about this MAJORLY COOL pass going around too!!!! :thumbs: :0 Good thing it's not been sitting at my house...or it's be half a pass!!! LMAO

EXCELLENT JOB DEVIN!! THANKS A MILLION ROD!! AND CONGRATS TO ALL TH
E "BIG" WINNERS

bw :thumbs:

Well I missed all the excitement last night due to a bowling outing with my girls (Indian Princesses) .  Yahoo to Pete,Wade, and Mark for your top honors.  
Devin one hell of a contest... and to think you disguised it around a cigar pass ta boot  :D  Unbelievable  :0  :D  :D  :0
Thank you, thank you and thank you for all the enjoyment and Rod as always THIS SITE IS THE BEST

I am still awed. :cool: :D :) :p :0 :thumbs: :angry: ;)

Thanks for the enjoyment eveyone!! 1300 posts....somebody might want to call Guiness!

Brother Pete, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5205.

One Opus Forbidden X maduro

One Cohiba Limitada Edicion Piramide maduro

Congrats!!! :)

Brother Wade, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5229.

One Habanos 1994

Brother Mark, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5236.

One Millennium Edition Diademas

One Cohiba robusto

One bottle of HC7

Brother Matt, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5199.

One RyJ Limitada Edicion No. 2 maduro

One Maria Mancini pre-embargo (Fuente)

Brother Dave, 0301 0120 0010 7844 2135.

One Quai D' Orsay Imperiale

Brother Jeff, 0301 0120 0010 7844 2142.

(Beast)

One Lars Satisfaction

Thank you Devin, I will enjoy it.

See guys, loosing is just about like Winning with Devin's contests!!!

You are class Devin :D

Devin,
Bro I can't even bring myself to bill you for the new keyboard I need after spitting my coffee on it when I read that last post... :p

You're too much bro, thanks... :D

Back