• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

114.jpg

:p Oh but I'm AT work! Since I upgraded ALL the peecee's to Win2000 over the last few weeks, we haven't had anything blow up. So....more time to play! :p

LOL, nice gig ya got there brother. My company is doing about a 50% layoff today. Happening in waves, security, the whole bit. I don't know if I will be called or not. Ain't pretty. :(

Just who is this "newbie" called Poker with only 18 posts?? What's he mean by he's alive?? Did the Monsterdor fall over on him as he was reaching for a Pre-Embargo?? LMFAO :0 :) :)

Just Kiddin' bro, glad to see you back!!! :thumbs: :cool:

Ryan

Has every wacked out picture available over the world wide web been posted on this thread yet???

I'm going to have to get the digital camera out and start making my own. :D

Bro, not even close...LMAO

Just go to Google, and type in "funny pictures." They will supply you with 1,260,000. :thumbs:

But, home mades are more than welcome! :)

Attention patrons...WARNING!! Go in low with your dollar...stay low and be quick...we don't anyone else getting knocked out.

aniboob.gif

:)  :)  :)  Prize Update.  :)  :)  :)

I was thinking about all the work and time that goes into posting all the pictures on this thread. So, I am going to add another prize to this contest. To the person that posts the most pictures at the end of this contest, they will be the proud owner of:

********** One bottle of HC7 **********

This will be on the honor system, as I will not count everyone's totals. They will have to post their final count, at the end of the contest. Please keep the picture's along the same quality, as the ones that have already been posted!!!

Posting junk will get you disqualified...LMAO     Good luck! :D

Oh great.... now I'll never be able to keep up...LOL!

Devin, I will lie for a bottle of HC 7 ;)

I already put up my few pics and will add just a few more. I will not compete with Horse and that T1 line of his. :D Besides, I can mooch from Mark..... :p