• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

This still cracks me up everytime I see it... :sign:

jpg.jpg

poker.jpg

Hey MattR, remember this pic? (the car that the picture was taken from had probably 20+ boxes of contriband in it.) 
:sign:

BTW: Hello & yes, Im the newbie here. I am just now starting down the road to Havana cigars. My knowledge is limited, so send samplers to expand my knowledge.  :D

LMFAO!!!! Great Pic Poker!!! You Newbie, send me some of your "newbie" cigars you've purchased,then I'll sample them and see how you're doing with your selections and stuff!!! You know, kind of a "help a brother along the way" program!!
LMAO, take care bro!

BW :)

LMAO @ Poker!

I sure would like the honor of picking some cigars out of this newbie's humidor... :p  :0  :p

Welcome, Poker! Nice try on the last post! I've been doing some reading on the other one, LMAO!

Oh by the way, I mooch here too! ALL gifts welcome, addy in profile!

Thanks!

Leebo

Hey Kel, I sure do remember that pic, matter of fact I think it's on page 67 or so of this thread!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh and as far as the mooching, you're better at being mooched. LMAO But, have no fear I'll be at su casa in a couple weeks and we can go over a few pointers... LMAO

Lee, nice addy!

"Anytown, USA."

That is where I shipped the cigar this morning.....LMAO :D