• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

HAH! Forgot the obvious...thanks Devin. Hope to meet up at SoCal III my friend... :D

Brothers!!!! Hey quick one to let y'all know I am online for a minute and have been in contact with Jam Master Jay....er...uh DMC :D and will send the pass on to DJM after I "loot" it!! LMAO I'll try to be around more when it gets closer, but my frickin' ISP is still quirky. ???

Later bros,

Ryan

If I timed this right - this is currently the 20,000th viewing of this thread.

WooooooooooooHoooo!!!
Dave :D :D

I just nominated this pass for the hall of fame...yeah i know, it's not a passer, but shoot, can you think of a better place for it?

Just picked up my package from Devin.....what can I say....Thank you brother, what a fine lookin pair of smokes. And as beautiful as they are to look at, I can't wait to Burn Em Up, slowly of course!! :D

Thank you Devin, you are the best bro

HOLY SH*T...WOW!!!!!INCREDIBLE!!! just got Devins package today. :thumbs: :thumbs: AWESOME gars...you the MAN!!! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou :thumbs: :love: :thumbs:

The Hoyo is probably the most impressive gar I've ever laid eyes on...can't wait to break open that Cuaba at LOLHII...I'm sure that will knock me over also. :D :D :D :D

Thanks again for the fabulous contest and TOP of the LINE prizes...you never stop amazing this board. Thanks again. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Devin, got the package today and truly first class, my friend! Especially when I didn't even win! Everyone continues to be a winner in your contests and I know everyone has enjoyed it to the max!!

Thanks again for another amazing contest and superb prizes!

Congrats to all of the winners! Way to go Beast!

Lee :thumbs:

Package received today! Cripes bro even though I didn't win....I still won! :D

Thanks Brother Devin, much appreciated.

And to the rest of you guys: After consulting with Devin I am inviting all you fine folks into a pass I have floating around out there now. It's an all *island* pass. Ask JoeP....he knows! :p

E-mail with your info if you want in!!

Devin...Thank you for the great prize! I am sure I am not the only to say thank you for the contest. It was a lot of fun, and definately kicked it up a notch...
Emo

Package has landed in Deer Park. Thanks you Devin & Wendy :) Total class! It was a pleasure to participate.

i had to come in from a semi-vacation to go to class <where i am now>, but i'll swing by the house after i'm out around 10:30pm & see if the pkg is there. thanks again, devin!

:thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks a million Devin! You da man! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Truly an amazing Pass Devin!! Great job.. over 20000 page views on here is absolutely amazing!!
Sorry for the delay in posting but I have had a couple of technical difficulties.. Anyway, I solved the last one which is the box is now too small to house the cigars!!! A larger box has been appropriated and this shall resume its course tomorrow.

My takes were

Custom rolled double robusto
Dunhill altados
Havana 2000 mareva

My puts were

98 RyJ exhibition #4
Cohiba Salamones
Cuaba Millenium
Monte Millenium
Monte LE from last year
98 Trinidad fundadore
Partagas SD3 LE
Cohiba Robusto APR 01
2 Padrones

Thanks again Devin for an awesome pass!! One of these days Ill fire up a very big cigar and catch up on this thread!!

package is here! thanks devin! you go beyond generous. i'll take these with me tomorrow. i'll let you know when i'm back in the rotation. thanks!

You guys should take Petes offer on is "island" pass.

It been going so good its coming around again and has some surprises thanks to our good friend who had an "idear".  lmao

Matt can you guess who that friend is???

OK I want to follow Jeff now!! LMAO Great exchanges Bro!

Oh and Joe, yes I do. ;)