• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Edited - attacked by the "Old Fart" hit squad

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Well, a mystery package from CA showed up today. A VERY nice selection of smokes inside, as well as some pretty fantastic grog....!! What a great surprise after a really stressful day at work. Flawless timing.

Pretty amazing stuff, so a huge "thank you" to whoever sent this off....but, now, the detective work really kicks in...... :cool:

A million thanks to the "Mystery Person" out there - B.B.S.

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Alight, this makes more sense now. Got this PM from Santa, who is clearly being held hostage:

....There was a snafu in putting your package together. You have been targeted by an entire squadron of noobs. There was supposed to have been a flyer in your bomb, just like all the other Old Farts. I didn't want you to think you weren't on the list. Any list with Old Farts certainly has your name on it. :)......
Now, just a damn minute. Old Fart? Any list of "Old Farts" certainly has MY name on it...?? I don't know if I should be flattered or cheezed off..!!... :laugh: OK, I'll be flattered. Thanks all over again, guys. The quality of the bomb was first cabin, to be sure. I'm glad you guys find my rambling entertaining and maybe even useful now and then.

Sounds like it's "game on" now. Never forget; "Age and treachery will overcome youth and beauty.....every time".

Best Regards, whoever you miscreants are..... :laugh: - B.B.S.