• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Egg Nog

The Black Cloud

Okay, it's not for everyone, but, well, it's for me. Everyone knows about egg nog, but maybe not everyone knows about Alta Dena Pumpkin Spice egg nog. I tried it a few weeks ago (as I am a huge fan of pumpkin flavored things) and my legs can't stop shaking! Seriously good stuff! Not for the faint of heart tho, as it is very thick and rich. You will pour a cup full in a glass, but your only gonna get 1/2 a cup back out! Well, unless you get a spatula.

Anyway, for thos inclined to liking the nog, I highly recommend the Pumpkin Spice! :love:

edit: Post# 200, motherb****es!

I tried the Southern Comfort egg nog this year and it is pretty tasty as well. I usaually just go with plain and add a little Captain Morgan vanilla spiced rum though.

I sometimes make the real deal as posted here. If you like egg nog then you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

...I can't believe someone would put a shot or two of perfectly good rum in that nasty gruel..... :p

More for you guys this way, to be sure.....B.B.S.

Edit - Whoa, I see AVB's version has the octane built in..... :p

I would probably pass out on the first glass. Talk about spiking the punch :D . It sounds good though,I may just have to give it a shot thanks. Also sounds like a good thing to drink when forced to go shopping with the wife. :whistling:

I sometimes make the real deal as posted here. If you like egg nog then you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

I made the George Washington Egg Nog this weekend. It was awesome! Pretty easy to make also. Make sure you use whipping cream.

Y'all know why egg nog is so popular around the holidays ??? ?

It's the only liquid with sufficient surface tension to push fruit cake through your colon :laugh: .

Thanks for the tip on the whippping cream - I intend to give this a go next week when visiting the family. It will, I hope, take the edge off of 5 little kids running around screaming the entire week. :laugh: