• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Dentes

Nah. CC is known for much higher level threadjacking when he is on a roll.

Takes a lot of work to overtake the all time greatest Post padder in the history of CP, but Leebo will soon be de-throned by the new champ of meaningless drivel...

drumroll please...

coventrycat86

;) :D :p :sign:

Just a little tid bit of info, I have actually met the gentelman that rolls the El Dentes. He is a retired dentist that lives in Calhoon Ga. A cigar smoker all of his adult life, discovered he needed a hobby on retirement. Started out rolling just for himself and a few friends. Now has a booming buisness. A few of the profesionals should take a lesson from him on making Nicaraguan tobacco taste so much like Cuban.

Not that it makes a whole lot of difference anymore, but this kind of stuff should really be done by PM and not on the public forums. Not, the post-padding, mind you, that should go on in the public forum and not the PMs. :sign:

For the last time.

DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Matt R said:
Not that it makes a whole lot of difference anymore, but this kind of stuff should really be done by PM and not on the public forums. Not, the post-padding, mind you, that should go on in the public forum and not the PMs. :sign:
My question was answered by PM last nite. Really no need to continue the thread.

Thanks,
Chuck

Oh man just when it was getting good some comes along and bring us back into reality ;)

and all this time I thought you guys were giving leasons on cooking pasta .....

BAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA

BenjieV ;)

OUCH! For crying out loud why in the hell did you shoot me other1?
Thanks CC for giving me the nice seguay to join in on the post padding fun!

Go Bucks!!

could one of you in the know about these el dentes put the information into this thread?

Thanks!

Alrighty all, I understand, thanks Kirk.

That poor old dentist! :(

-Matt