• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Mejor Esperesso

slider9499

While working at Maxwell and Dunne's I fell in love with the JAVA cigar. It really is a great stick, especially with a cup of coffee and the Sunday NY Times. Anyway, I came across something similar, El Mejor Esperesso. They run about 2 per stick but the reviews I've read are pretty good.

Has anyone tried or know anything about this cigar?

These aren't infused, if that's what you're thinking. No coffee flavor added, at least according to the literature. Haven't tried one myself, though the pic in the CI catalogue always looks tastey.

I've had one, and unlike any other cigar I could really pick out the coffee flavor in the smoke. Some of the other sticks that I read are supposed to have "coffee flavors" I have to trick myself into tasting. Not so with this one, very pronounced.

I all in all really enjoyed it.

Yes, I like them very much, and as stated the flavors are very easy to pick out. Strongest coffee/chocolate flavor i've ever tasted in a cigar, I suspected (still do a little) that these may be 'infused' with flavor. Anyway, an enjoyable stick IMO, gonna pick up a bundle later definitely. Anyone tried them aged? Hard to beat at their price.

Do these have the sweet chocolaty powder on the wrapper like the Java's do? I don't like that, but a good coffee/chocolate flavor in the tobacco would be nice...

---John Holmes...

I received one of these in a bomb from insight, I found it to be a very tasty Maduro, and may get a couple if I run across them.

Friggin CI catalog the B.S. description gets me everytime the better they say they are in those books the bigger the horses#it they turn out to be. With that said someday I admit though I would like to try one. :blush:

Friggin CI catalog the B.S. description gets me everytime the better they say they are in those books the bigger the horses#it they turn out to be. With that said someday I admit though I would like to try one. :blush:

I just picked up a 5 pack on CB for about $7. They shoul dbe here in a day or two. I'll post my review at that time