• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Rey Del Mundo Coronas de Luxe

massphatness

I sat out on the deck last night with my copy of Dirty White Boys, a cool glass of water and a beautiful looking 98 ERDM Coronas de Luxe. The stick had a slight box-pressed shape to it with smooth, caramel-colored wrapper. The pre-light draw had no real flavor and was a little tight, but not so much that I had to pull out the draw poker. Toasted the foot and knew right from the first few puffs that this was an ERDM. Very light, sweet and floral; nothing overly complex, but so good. The burn was straight and true. Nary a touch-up nor a re-light required. The tightness I experienced during the cold draw was non-existent once I began smoking the cigar. It opened up nicely and drew well producing a lot of light, white smoke and a firm gray ash. This cigar was definitely on the lighter side with a lot of floral notes bouncing around throughout the nearly hour-long duration of the smoke. The flavor changes weren’t immense, but the tastes changed enough to keep it interesting. I would compare this very favorable to all of the very good ERDM’s I’ve experienced and am positively giddy that this represents just the second stick out of my dress box.