• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Triunfador Old Man and the "C": f'n outstanding

Kid Montana

Anybody run across this cueleba box combo? Its four of Pete's best with one lancero and three more twisted into a cuelebra in a rustic coffin style box. I bought one (four?) last year some time and its been siting in my humi until last night when I invited a noobie smoker buddy of mine to share to expand his horizons into the stranger end of the cigar vitola spectrum. We both thought it was a home run, both to his new-smoker palate and to mine. I enjoyed it so much I went back to the remaining stick from the cuelebra tonight and am super impressed. If you find a box, snap it up; totally worth the $25-35 entry fee.

Wow. Sounds interesting. I'll definitely have to be on the look out for these.

I got one myself sitting in the Vino waiting for the right time to share with friends. However, I have had the OR a number of times, and still have a couple singles left. Great cigars! I highly recommend...

I have one I picked up two weeks ago in a small B&M that was loaded with all kinds of hard to find sticks. I am glad to hear they are as good as they look.

Smoked one with a few friends a couple of weeks ago. It was tasty and surprisingly mellow.

I have a coffin resting... but a bunch were passed around a recent herf and I was able to try the cuelebra. I was impressed. My first ET OR was plugged so it took a while before I looked at the line again.