• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elayna, the Russian massage therapist

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I went to Massage Envy in Bellevue Washington yesterday and had a very interesting massage.

The Massage Envy I frequent at home is a very calming, relaxing, experience; as are most massage sessions.....this one was a bit different. :0

Normally the room is very quiet with calming music playing softly in the background;...... I swear I heard the Russian National Anthem playing at rock concert like volume!

Within five seconds of Elayna re-entering the room, I thought I was the calf in a calf roping contest! After my mind went through many processes including "wow!, I love her accent.....owwwwww, phuk, that hurts!" I made the mistake of telling her I had a kink in my neck and down my back :(

After several minutes of physical abuse, I regained consciousness to her asking "you doink okay?" I made the mistake of saying "yeah, I'm fine" (which meant I felt I would eventually recover) to which she said "goot, vee go deeper....you take deep breath now". This was 30 minutes in to the 90 massage and I wasn't sure I would live.

All in all, it was one of the best massages I have ever had and now that my skeletal structure is back to its natural form I feel like a new man!

If you are ever in the Seattle area, book an appointment with Elayna! :thumbs:

:laugh: Was he/she hideous :laugh:

That is a very funny story, and from a fellow massage lover I can only imagine the experience.

I am glad you are back to normal...no pun intended.

I'm there in early May but I want to be able to walk around. Can she just come to St. louis an break me down here?

I've got some girls to recommend to you when you visit So Cal! LOL

I love a good deep tissue or orthopedic massage. Always feel like I got my monies worth afterwards!

I will have to remember for next time I see my sister. Have fun in WA wish I was there.

Elayna

090308_female_body_builder.jpg

DG