• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Electric fence 1.. Snake ..0

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
This big boy was too big to get under the fence and got a charge. He turned to fight the fence and got the full blast. He was living well off animals on Silent Valley Game Ranch in South Africa.

Thats a big scary mofo....
b1a46dfb.jpg

0b831e4c.jpg

and to see the full grown Impala.. (not the car silly) he ate .. ya gotta click... its not pretty...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/Bee...nt/f6e64dc5.jpg

Kind of ironic that he wouldn't have gotten that charge if he wasn't so plump from the Impala stuck in his innards.

I saw this on CollegeHumor.com the other day and it is cool to get the explanation behind it other than just a random photo of a big dead snake.

Those electric fences hurt. I had to build one to keep my damn boxer from jumping our 8 foot fence. It was the only way to keep him in the yard.

Dang!
Good thing there are no snakes in Alaska... I hate them damn things. Gimme a charging Griz anyday! :laugh:

:0 :0 :0

I know Im a big wimp, but thats just a picture and Im sitting here freaking out!

Mark South Africa down as a place Im no longer interested in visiting.

CYG

CvilleYoungGun said:
:0 :0 :0

I know Im a big wimp, but thats just a picture and Im sitting here freaking out!

Mark South Africa down as a place Im no longer interested in visiting.

CYG
[snapback]204807[/snapback]​

DITTO X 100!

That picture freaks me out man. I hate snakes. Glad it's dead. ???

Look at the teeth on that thing. Holy $hit!!!!!! is all I can say