• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Bourgeois pass

bleh, rough couple of days -- we moved our servers, which sucked down most of the week. I'm going to relax tonight, have a cigar, and then get to putting the pass together. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Some bad news tho -- I don't think putting the various boxed sets in the pass is going to happen. I think they might fit in there, but it'd be tight, and it is also something rather hard that will be banging around inside the pass. I think it's a bad idea.

moki said:
Some bad news tho -- I don't think putting the various boxed sets in the pass is going to happen. I think they might fit in there, but it'd be tight, and it is also something rather hard that will be banging around inside the pass. I think it's a bad idea.
Novel idea... sorry to hear it won't be feasible on this one. :( But then again, it's not like this pass needed anymore firepower. These box sets were just the cherry on top. :D

Nice line up bud! This is going to be a fun one to watch. Happy smokes!

Emo

vewyphishy said:
Novel idea... sorry to hear it won't be feasible on this one. :( But then again, it's not like this pass needed anymore firepower. These box sets were just the cherry on top. :D
Well, I plan to replace them with some other sticks. I wish I could put them in there, but I really want to make sure the cigars are safe, and unless I padded the hell out of the boxes (which would take up a lot of space), I worry that they would endanger the cigars within.

Well folks, the pass has been packed. Everything is set to go; I'm only waiting on Oak's address, and this pass will set sail... Here's a picture of it all packed up:

eb_pass_packed.jpg

moki said:
vewyphishy said:
Well, I plan to replace them with some other sticks. I wish I could put them in there, but I really want to make sure the cigars are safe, and unless I padded the hell out of the boxes (which would take up a lot of space), I worry that they would endanger the cigars within.
what about putting empty envelopes in, each "representing" a 5-stick seleccion boxes, and whomever pulls them, you send the box(es) directly to them?

Now the problem with this pass is, what premium cigars exist to put that aren't already in there?

Oh, to have such problems... :)

Well Moki invited me to cross over and join the pass. How could I refuse such an offer. Hope I have something worth putting in this thing. I think there are a few dash aged crapanudos out in the trunk of my car! Seriously though I am very excited to part of this and I hope to get to make some new friends. Whats holding this thing up? I'm ready to gfet this box moving.

BTW whats a MOKI?????? :D

Quick, everyone hide their Unreleased Opus Silver Hammers and Opus Double Looping Braided Culebras . Holland can not be allowed to complete his set. ;) :D

Damn Texans! :sign:

Okay folks, the eagle has left the nest, repeat, the eagle has left the nest

Fast4Dr, you're up first:

DC# 0303 3430 0002 1692 9470

Remember, it's coming insured, so someone will have to be there to sign for it. It should be there on Saturday.

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good Luck!
Dave ;)

moki said:
Alwayssmokin said:
BTW whats a MOKI?????? :D
Moki is my cat. :)

Welcome aboard, Hollan, thanks for signing up!
So you're a CAT guy!? :angry: That explains it! ;)

Have a great pass guys.... Looks like fun!
(BTW: Thats got to be the best looking box/humidor/container for a pass I've ever seen.... :thumbs: <voice=darthvader>Impressive!</voice>)

Hello Folks! Andrew has invited me over from CF to participate in this pass. I can't wait for the big bad bald eagle to land at my door. I have some vintage HavaTampas that will be perfect for the pass!

BTW, I am leaving for Orlando on Saturday the 22nd and will not be home until the evening of Wed. the 26th. Gonna be doing a little deep sea fishing for a few days. Will also be loading up a ton of Opus and assorted other goodies while there!

Alwayssmokin said:
BTW, I am leaving for Orlando on Saturday the 22nd and will not be home until the evening of Wed. the 26th. Gonna be doing a little deep sea fishing for a few days. Will also be loading up a ton of Opus and assorted other goodies while there!
:: drool :: :)

Have fun man... we'll make sure they ship the package so it doesn't arrive until the 26th

VSG_Smoker said:
Hello Folks! Andrew has invited me over from CF to participate in this pass. I can't wait for the big bad bald eagle to land at my door. I have some vintage HavaTampas that will be perfect for the pass!
Welcome aboard, Casey! :D

Looks like you'll be getting it today, Fast4Dr. Hope you and DaveC have a fun herf with the box. ;)

Remember not to send the pass to alwayssmokin until the 24th, because he returns from his trip on the 26th.

Your item arrived at 6:32 am on May 22, 2004 in LITTLE NECK, NY 11362. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I spoke to Fast4dr and I'm afraid the box was lost in the mail.

On on unrelated note, Fast4dr - Please remember to bring that box that looks very similiar but I assure moki is not the pass box with you to the herf on Saturday.

;) :sneaky: :lookup:

:sign: