• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

En Fuego Cigar Shop Grand Opening review

Marc,

CONGRATS! The place looks great! No wonder there was a delay getting my humi from Bob!! I bet he's thrilled with how it came out!
The lounge is fantastic...and it's public!
WOW. Now all I need is to find an excuse to get fownt here to visit!

Best of luck with the shop!

Josh

Just realized I used an exclamation point at the end of every sentence in that post. Well, besides "WOW."

i have a bunch more pics ill post on the website, hopefully tonight. ill take some pics with no people in the store so you can kinda see more of the layout and stuff.

Sweet!!!
Congrats Marc

Are you going to do any on line ordering? I sure would like to get my hands on some of those Padron's :thumbs:

Congrats Mark!!! Great Pics.....

The 589th BOTLs will definately have to make a trip up to see ya when we return.... :)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Good gracious! That is a nice place.

The ONLY place left here in my area sells 90% cigarettes and his "lounge" is to old recliners set in front of an old TV with rabbit ears. :D At least he's trying, I guess...

Too bad his prices are way out of line even in this tax happy state. :angry:

Well done, preembargo, a very descriptive review of what appears in description as a 'first class' local.

In fact, I plan a visit this Saturday to check out the 'hired help' and measure the actual versus your ever so eloquent invitation to see 'how it can be done' right.

harpu

:thumbs:

I was in Rockwall this past week visiting the inlaws. I stumbled across your shop on a trip to the movies with my wife. I just did a google search on it trying to find your website and I saw this thread in the results. I was completely blown away by how nice it was. It put's any B&M around here to shame. The walk-in humidor was huge with one of the best selection of smokes I've seen anywhere. Prices were great too. I grabbed a few sticks for that night even though I had a tupperdor full of stuff in the truck. I'll be back in Rockwall in June, I'll be sure to bring some $ and make some time to sit and enjoy the lounge.

What are your policies on alcohol since it's a dry county? Can I bring my own?

The place has gotten even better since the grand opening. Marc and John have done an amazing job creating the perfect atmosphere combined with an incredible selection of cigars. Kudos brothers!

Great place to have a cigar. I recommend the house blend.

:thumbs:
What are your policies on alcohol since it's a dry county? Can I bring my own?

sorry i missed you chris. yeah, you can bring your own drinks.

seeing the pics in this thread takes me back. like preembargo said, the store looks totally different now. here's a little spot my dad did with some local media lately. click on "en fuego movie"

thanks again for all the kind words.

That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just from the pictures I see an incredible selection. I need a vacation, somewhere South.

That is awesome Mark you did a kickass job on the shop, I will be back in Dallas visiting my family in two weeks, I will bye to enjoy a smoke. That is a prized possession. Congrats. Cant wait to stop in.

Yep I have to agree great shop and awesome people! Just wish it was a little closer! I start to fall a sleep after driving 3 hours but it is always worth it when I do. :D

Always great to see another Cigar Lounge open up, especially from a fellow BOTL. Congratulations on such a fine establishment Marc continued success to you. :thumbs: