• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

End of Discussion

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Rod - I wish you had just PMed me. I respect your right to decide what is and isn't appropriate for posting. I honestly didn't think my post was controversial and it wasn't intended to start any arguments or anything. Matter closed.

blair - I only posted because I got no explanation as I said above. I never tried to start an argument. If anyone did it was you, I hope you read my original post before sayin how innapropriate it was, but I doubt you did.

Lee - This from the man did take his ball and go elsewhere.

I will not respond to anything further in this thread or in my original thread.

Have a nice day.

Good for you Jason. It takes a big man to admit he's wrong.

Kudos.

NA

Don't you have someone's puts and takes you should be criticising?

I haven't had an coffee yet today.. Just you wait! :0 :p

If only. The coffee at work is terrible. ???

If I was hopped up on some Carribean Cuthroat right now I wouldn't care one bit about politics. :D :thumbs:

other1 said:
Don't you have someone's puts and takes you should be criticising?
OMG. LMAO. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

That there is a goodun'.

Other1, whatever you say....I didn't make the whimpy post though.... :lookup:

Never mind. Doesn't deserve a response.

No problem, Jason. I guess this might explain my reaction to your initial post about the playground thing. That line or something similiar to it has been used here many times over. From where I was standing, it looked like one thing as I explained in pm. I guess I get tired of seeing that kind of thing and it did sound like a "I'm leaving" comment. No worries though, explanation received and taken and I have no problem with that. The other stuff is ribbing and I can rib with the best of them, so if I offended you....I apologize.

Now, back to smoking cigars.... :D

Lee

In case anyone is interested (because everyone seems to be) I've talked to Lee privately and we have no problem.

Move along..

Dangit Jason, if you don't keep Lee POed, then how we gonna have fun watchin him Bust ya balls? :0

Huh? :D

Oh I'm sure you could keep him occupied. :p

I'm trying to be more positive.....

Does it show yet???

LMAO :D

other1 said:
Oh I'm sure you could keep him occupied. :p
Had my turn allready buddy, it is YOUR turn now :p

Lee> are you serious? Did you get ahold of some of MY meds? :D ;)