• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

End of Discussion

LMAO

All of our famous last words!!

TFF :sign:

other1 said:
In case anyone is interested (because everyone seems to be) I've talked to Lee privately and we have no problem.

Move along..
It's nice to see you boys playing nicely.

other1 said:
blair - I only posted because I got no explanation as I said above. I never tried to start an argument. If anyone did it was you, I hope you read my original post before sayin how innapropriate it was, but I doubt you did.
I didn't see the original post. But I wasn't responding to the original post, I was responding to your follow-up post:
Maybe we should just remove the lobby and every forum not directly related to cigars.

Whatever, I guess I can add another thing to my list.

It sounded argumentative to me. But, I do agree with you that there should be a PM when a post is deleted. It happened to me once and I did the same as you: I posted a new post asking where my old post went. When it was explained to me, I said "Shoulda got a PM" (or something like that). I didn't kick up an argument though.

Plus, I PM'd you last night to "bury the hatchet" so-to-speak. So you got my PM before starting this thread. Where's my public "we're cool"? ???

In case anyone is interested ... blah blah blah... Lee ... blah blah blah... no problem.

blair said:
Where's my public "we're cool"? ???
Kinda reminds me of the Simpson's when Homer says "What about me. Nobody thanked me." Marge: "But you didn't do anything." Homer: "I like to be thanked, :( "

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I've been trying to ignore this thread, but for the record, blair and I have also talked in private and we're cool like the other side of the pillow. :thumbs:

You gotta admit Jason.....this is hilarious when you look back and laugh about it!! LOL

cohibasurfer said:
coventrycat86 said:
I will not respond to anything further in this thread or in my original thread.

Seven responses so far ;)
"He can't help himself ".... LOL

Where have I heard that before? :p
Hey, now that's not fair! I prompted him to post again! :p
That's entrapment :sign: