• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ENERGIZED

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Ever notice those smokes that give you an energy buzz. Not exactly what you want for an evening smoke but might be a great breakfast cigar to start you off.
Is there any data regarding types of tobacco that may elicit this feeling or is it simply a mental status at this given time?

Ligero is considered by some to be the "strongest" type of tobacco.

La Flor Dominicana Ligero and Double Ligero (which is what the Chisels are) would be examples of cigars with high nicotine content.

Joya de Nicaragua Anano 1970s are also known stong buzz producers.

Cigar Buzzes do not Energize me, they mke me want to take a Nap ???

I may be reading this wrong but I don't think he is talking about buzzes in the I have a buzz sense. It seems like he's talking about cigars that give you a boost in energy. I could be wrong.

To answer what I think is the question, don't think I've ever had a cigar effect my energy level.

Usually when I get a nic buzz my hands start to shake and I do feel like I have a buzz. To me a buzz means any time your mind is altered. It could be alcohol, painkillers, coffee, whatever.

Usually the nicotine, while a stimulant, does make me feel weaker.

I have at times noticed an ability to carry heavy loads or while smoking a cigar, but usually I feel weak and lazy if I get too strong of a nicotine buzz.

My answer was trictly related to nicotine content.

Nicotine is the given in this equation. Usually I too feel relaxed after a nice gar, Maybe even start to swoon if I power herf a strong one. However sometimes I find that I just get this lift from them. Not enough to do a triathalon or anything but just feel perked up pretty good.

I was just wondering if it is the body's chemical conversion of the nicotine or if some data shows another chemistry that may be happening and may be traced to a given type of tobacco.

I'm going to assume it is only the nicotine and a mental uptake from it given some unknown catalyst. (Some type of tobacco probably expresses more of a compound that more readily allows the nicotine uptake by the nervous system)

If there is an answer to this, smoking an upper, RJ Reynolds probably already knows it and has it marketed.

I'm pretty sure most cigarrettes have sugar and ammonia in them for that reason. Cigarrettes are made up of a chemical cocktail that maximizes the buzz while minimizing the price.