• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

England!

Special K

Been away for a while due to beginning a new job, house buying, etc..., but I'm off to England in a month. Due to the big red message at the top of my screen, I'm not sure if it's against the rules to discuss places to go in England now. Or Scotland/France for that matter. If it's not, let me know where to go!

If it is, disregard :whistling:

So that you do not cause any issues, do a search, it was covered extensively. I went a couple weeks ago and talked about it.

Ed

Thanks! I found the thread (for some reason wasn't showing up in a search, so I just scrolled through your old posts :) ).

I'll swing by the stores mentioned. Should be fun since we're staying in an apartment overlooking the Thames.

Thames was nice, but so cold, it was unbelievable.

Rains to much, hotels are terrible, things are to small, food is mediocre & Everything is to expensive, especially the cigars. Stay home if you can.

With that said, I enjoyed the Floridita at 100 Wardour St, London. A place you can eat, drink and enjoy a cigar at the same time.

Not 'everything' is too small Roger!

See if you can catch a soccer match:
sexy%20england%20soccer%20fans1.jpg

Here's an interesting shop:

LINKY

Enjoy the trip!

Rains to much, hotels are terrible, things are to small, food is mediocre & Everything is to expensive, especially the cigars. Stay home if you can.

With that said, I enjoyed the Floridita at 100 Wardour St, London. A place you can eat, drink and enjoy a cigar at the same time.

I'm going in May. Making the London, Scotland tour. Looking forward to the Macallan distillery! I'll check out the Floridita.