• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Enjoy Your Presidents' Day!

knightlaird

Greetings! Enjoy your Presidents' Day tomorrow! The stores, malls, and shopping centers have been promoting Presidents' Day as a great day of sales and savings for shoppers. It could be a good day to find some great bargains. Tally Ho! Regards, knightlaird

I'll be home all day tomorrow...because DHL is delivering the latest cbid purchase for me. :thumbs:

Hmmm, didnt' think of that.

One of the steps in one of our staircases broke.

I mean, WTF? we're not fatasses or anything, and the house is only 20 years old.

Anyway today's task is to fix that (and minimizing trips to Home Depot!) and a couple other little things I did already.

just another day for me but I'm enjoying a Tatuaje Lancero. What a beautiful smoke on such a day as this. Hope everyone's day is as good as mine.

working seven days a week right now, i'll celebrate next week. but seeing as how i'm working alone, smoking is no problem. sacrificing the few churchills i have left. what would U. S. GRANT do? :cool: