• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

enjoyed my first Punch rare corojo

I have to say, I was very please with the flavor for the first and 2nd thirds of it. Had a few places where the spices seemed to kick up a bit, but not a bad smoke at all. Again, I am a newB cigar smoker, but I enjoyed this one and the price wasn't bad. Picked up a single for $4.75. The price point may have made me enjoy it more. Who knows?

Say lad,

Your making us Okies look bad with the lack of commas, commas in the wrong place and poor structure over all.

People in Oklahoma don't say Lad. so I don't guess your a true okie. If you are you will know that many people such as myself spent alot more time in school having fun than learning the proper placement of commas.

you will not have to worry about my poor english skills gracing this online establishment again. I have found another place online to share my thoughts and views without worrying about grammatical errors.

peace out upper class!

I have to say, I was very please with the flavor for the first and 2nd thirds of it. Had a few places where the spices seemed to kick up a bit, but not a bad smoke at all. Again, I am a newB cigar smoker, but I enjoyed this one and the price wasn't bad. Picked up a single for $4.75. The price point may have made me enjoy it more. Who knows?

Say lad,

Your making us Okies look bad with the lack of commas, commas in the wrong place and poor structure over all.

People in Oklahoma don't say Lad. so I don't guess your a true okie. If you are you will know that many people such as myself spent alot more time in school having fun than learning the proper placement of commas.

you will not have to worry about my poor english skills gracing this online establishment again. I have found another place online to share my thoughts and views without worrying about grammatical errors.

peace out upper class!

Ummmm,
Since a large selection of "people" in Oklahoma are of Scottish heritage (and Cherokee),
we do say lad and lass a lot. You must be from that "other" side of town... :whistling:

Now that we have that out of the way, please pay attention to what you right and how you right it!

We go have a real rule in place regarding grammer and such.

Got that....Y'all?!

I am with you dubbs, good cigar. I had a few gifted to me and thought I would keep them for a while, I lied to myself, they are gone. Looking to get a box to put in the cooler. have a great day.

Say lad,

peace out upper class!

Ummmm,
Since a large selection of "people" in Oklahoma are of Scottish heritage (and Cherokee),
we do say lad and lass a lot. You must be from that "other" side of town... :whistling:
LOL, this is funny because I am 1/3 Cherokee and about 1/3 Scottish. I also have many full-blood Cherokee friends, and even one full-blood Apache friend. Also, I have never heard anyone call anyone else Lad that was born and raised in OK.

Now that we have that out of the way, please pay attention to what you right and how you right it!

Got that....Y'all?!

You are joking right? see How I used that there? I used the correct version of the word. Unlike your post above/\ I find this exceptionally funny since you were the one correcting my spelling and punctuation. Also, you misspelled grammar. So, you should heed your own advice.

Say lad,

peace out upper class!

Ummmm,
we do say lad and lass a lot. You must be from that "other" side of town...
whistling.gif
LOL, this is funny because I am 1/3 Cherokee and about 1/3 Scottish. I also have many full-blood Cherokee friends, and even one full-blood Apache friend. Also, I have never heard anyone call anyone else Lad that was born and raised in OK.

Got that....Y'all?!

You are joking right? see How I used that there? I used the correct version of the word. Unlike your post above/\ I find this exceptionally funny since you were the one correcting my spelling and punctuation. Also, you misspelled grammar. So, you should heed your own advice.

Oh...your a keeper!

He don't know me very well.
wink.gif

No, I'm not kidding. I pointed out the rules to you in one of your other threads. My apologies it was earlier in THIS ONE!

peace out upper class!

You've said your goodbye's why are you still here?
loser_1.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O Si Yo lad,

Well, I've got you beat on the Cherokee & Scottish by a large margin. Lad is not used by American Indians. It's used, typically, by the Scott's. One question, "Do you know everyone in Oklahoma?" Hey, I've only been around for 50 plus years and I don't know everyone. Or, maybe....

This is a case of young, know-it-all arrogance!!! :sign:

Do na da go hv i
- KiltLad

Wa Do ;)