• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ERDM Robusto Larga

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Decided to light one up yesterday since I had not smoked one in several months. For those of you who are not familiar with this cigar it comes wrapped in white tissue paper with the band. It is an oscuro cigar.

The one I had pulled out of the humidor was at least two years old. I pulled the tissue paper off and found underneath a dark beauty that glisten with oil on the wrapper. Very firm construction for the entire length of the cigar with no flaws showing. After cutting the cap I checked the draw which was very good and proceded to light it up.

Upon lighting and taking a couple of puffs I detected a chocolate flavor which lasted for the entire cigar. I don't try to figure out what a cigar tastes like they do at cA, but this cigar was like having desert after dinner. The cigar burned straight and needed no touch-up with the torch. I was really disappointed when I finally had to lay it down to die out.

If you have not tried one of the ERDM tissue-wrapped cigars you are missing out on one of the best all round cigars available at a great price. :thumbs:

Educate me brother - what is an ERDM? I haven't heard - or at least taken notice of these before. What price range and are they readily available or one of them rare ones?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

It is the non-cuban version of El Rey del Mundo. 6 x 54 in size. $67.95 for 20 cigars at JR.

Great review Bill and the ERDM Robusto Larga is definitely on my top 25 list of non-ISOMs. :thumbs:

A very good cigar that many people have not heard of. I cant say anything bad about the cigar.... I sell them like crazy, once you tell them to try one they keep buying :) But they always say " whats a EL REY?"

A great cigar for after dinner imo, also a very nice looking cigar!

-matt

One of my favorite domestics. These and the Robusta Suprema :thumbs:

Had the Cubana version and loved it! Must try the non-cuban one soon.

coventrycat86 said:
One of my favorite domestics. These and the Robusta Suprema :thumbs:
[snapback]164719[/snapback]​

I agree. Both are great cigars, but I love the robusto suprema. Sitting on a box that I've had down since 01. Smoked one a couple of weeks ago...WOW.