• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Esencia Cigars Available

SouthsideCigar

I will be getting in a shipment of Esencia cigars next week.

For those that are not aware, Esencia is a new brand created by Marc from BOTL, the makers of the Palio cutters.

Esencia is a completely handmade medium to full bodied cigar available in four classic Cuban sizes. Each has been crafted in an old world Havana style using a traditional blend of Criollo and Corojo leaf of only the highest quality.

Production is limited to the availability of the very best in raw materials

Strength: Medium - Full
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua
Box Quantity: 21 cigars

All for Vitolas are available:

Belicoso
Corona Gorda
Petit Corona
Robusto
Sampler

Remember, these are a limited production and according to Marc, he is not sure when they will have more.

Flat rate shipping of $5 on all cigar orders

Dave

Didnt even see that thanks!! order placed! I wanna see what the hype is since they would not give me a cigar at the IPCPR show.

I'll probably bite and buy the sampler... I'm having trouble finding any info on this cigar. Hows the flavor profile / what cigar would this resemble? I'm aware it is full bodied, but that doesn't tell me to much. Any info? :rolleyes:

I smoked one last week, and it was excellent. Had some nuttiness to it, and also some burnt marshmallow taste. Overall, an excellent cigar! Definitely grab some, they're worth having in the humi. I'm going to do an official review on this cigar next week.

I also smoked one last week, but am waiting for someone with more experience than myself to do a review. I have forwarded one and will wait to see what he has to say. ;)

art

Thanks for the information on the cigars. I'm looking forward to trying some of these, they seem right up my ally. Dave, I'll be grabbing a sampler after the Blazer GB ends, so I can do everything at the same time. :thumbs:

My apologies to all that ordered the Esencia's. There were some delays in getting my shipment. I will be including some freebies in the shipments to make up for the inconvenience.
Thanks everyone for being understanding as these things happen on occasion.

Dave

My apologies to all that ordered the Esencia's. There were some delays in getting my shipment. I will be including some freebies in the shipments to make up for the inconvenience.

Dave

Great gesture Dave!!

And I love freebies!!

Dave
Nice move Dave! Typical CP form. :thumbs:

Back