• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Esencia Cigars

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
Hey guys, I've still got some of these left, I'll do samplers and fivers. Let me know what you want and I'll give you a price on it. As always feel free to PM, email, or call.

A local B&M in NH, 2 Guys Smoke Shop named the Esencia their cigar of the year. I purchased a 2 Guys contenders pack, which had an Esencia Robusto in it, I'm saving it for the right time but really looking forward to smoking it soon. :thumbs:

A local B&M in NH, 2 Guys Smoke Shop named the Esencia their cigar of the year. I purchased a 2 Guys contenders pack, which had an Esencia Robusto in it, I'm saving it for the right time but really looking forward to smoking it soon. :thumbs:

Yea, I'm not surprised, I have done nothing but enjoy every one I've tried so far. They're in my top 5 right now.

I've still got some fivers left,

Robusto: 3 fivers left
Corona Gorda: 1 left
Petit Corona: 1 left
Belicoso: 2 left

Edit to add: If you want a box I'll give you a pre-order special price, gotta get payment to me by the first of the month (I'll be making my order a week from tomorrow). PM me on the prices.

I just wanted to put in a good word for Matt. I bought a fiver of the corona gordas and they arrived quickly and very carefully packed and for a fine price. Couldn't resist trying one over the weekend and found it to be quite tasty.

Anyway, end of unsolicited plug.

I've got one oddball sampler left at a special price:

5 Belicoso
3 Robusto
1 Corona Gorda
1 Petit Corona

10 Cigars, sampler retail: $91.50 PM me on the price.

Just finished a deal with Matt and all went smooth. Cigars came quick, in beautiful condition and well protected. Thanks again!

I'm going to be making an order this week, let me know if anyone wants in on it. The more people get in on it, the less shipping will be per box, and the bigger break I can give you guys on the total price after shipping costs and everything.

As a side note, I received a letter from Marc about the Tax increase. He informed all of his dealers that Esencia will be eating the tax hike and will NOT be raising their prices due to the new tobacco taxes that took effect April 1st. I didn't see this posted anywhere else, just wanted to let everyone know.

Well, after moving some stuff around, I've found enough to do one more oddball sampler:

5 Petit Corona
4 Belicoso

If you're interested let me know.

Thanks to everyone who has done business with me! I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be making another order this next Thursday the 16th, if anyone wants to get an order in I'm still doing the pre-order special on the boxes. Thanks guys!