• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-04 Wasabi robusto box press

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I have had the corona in this line before, which is awesome. So I am excited to see what this larger format brings.
1/3: Red pepper spice. This cigar lives up to its name! As I work my way through the first third, the flavor evolves into a mineral note with heavy red pepper spice to it. I am hesitant to say wasabi flavor but I also would not argue against it either.
2/3: Continued spice on the retro hale. Very strong for a candela wrapped cigar. A bit of smoked salt too.
3/3: Medium bodied. A little cream to it. Actually like a sweet/dessert cheese. The spice remains.

Very good. Would happily have this any time of year. I do prefer the corona though. Check out Cigar Monster. They frequently have a 10 ct. box pop up for under $50.IMG_1590.jpeg

I have had the corona in this line before, which is awesome. So I am excited to see what this larger format brings.
1/3: Red pepper spice. This cigar lives up to its name! As I work my way through the first third, the flavor evolves into a mineral note with heavy red pepper spice to it. I am hesitant to say wasabi flavor but I also would not argue against it either.
2/3: Continued spice on the retro hale. Very strong for a candela wrapped cigar. A bit of smoked salt too.
3/3: Medium bodied. A little cream to it. Actually like a sweet/dessert cheese. The spice remains.

Very good. Would happily have this any time of year. I do prefer the corona though. Check out Cigar Monster. They frequently have a 10 ct. box pop up for under $50.View attachment 68939
Glad to see this. I've had one in the humi and just keep passing it up. I may have to give it a go this week.