• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-10 Knuckle Sandwich Habano perfecto

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is the 3rd and last of the Knuckle Sandwiches.
1/3: Black pepper, and stray or a haybale. Eventually the pepper gives way to sweetness.
2/3: Sweet, almost like fresh cut hay mixed with some barnyard. The black pepper begins to creep back in towards the end of this middle third.
3/3: Black pepper spice. There is an underlying cream but thats just in the background.

This is my favorite of the Knuckle Sandwich lineup. I would totally buy more of these, hands down!
IMG_1690.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the 3rd and last of the Knuckle Sandwiches.
1/3: Black pepper, and stray or a haybale. Eventually the pepper gives way to sweetness.
2/3: Sweet, almost like fresh cut hay mixed with some barnyard. The black pepper begins to creep back in towards the end of this middle third.
3/3: Black pepper spice. There is an underlying cream but thats just in the background.

This is my favorite of the Knuckle Sandwich lineup. I would totally buy more of these, hands down!
View attachment 69365
This is the Chefs edition. If I remember correctly this was done in collaboration with guy Fiery