• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-11 Murcielago robusto box press

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Murcielago was around back in the day of EO Brands, before Espinosa was Espinosa. EO Brands split, the Murcielago line was stopped until Erik Espinosa began his La Zona factory. In 2015, Murcielago was relaunched. Half Wheel has the deets if your interested in going down a rabbit hole.
1/3: Very spicy, smoky and BBQ'y in the first half inch or so. I'm waiting for that to change otherwise I'm regretting smoking this so early in the day (9am). Luckily, it evolves into a beef ramen and the spice and strength drop down to reasonable levels.
2/3: Delicious red meat flavor. Medium bodied. Some salt. Some sweetness.
3/3: Whole grain toast with salted butter. Kinda reminds me of what my aunt would serve us for breakfast when we stayed at her place back in my youth.

All in all, a nice medium bodied cigar. I like it, though the up front spice started me off concerned. It does make me wonder what the original blend tasted like. I remember those being on the market for cheap back when Devils Weed was also going for cheap. I bought the Devil's Weed and passed on the bat cigar for what now seems like silly reasons: "I don't want a cigar with a bat on the band. Instead I'll smoke this cigar with a weird face hiding behind two tobacco leaves which looks... strikingly similar to the bat cigar that I'm too posh to smoke." See, I was pretentious even back then.
Would smoke again. Would even buy at a shop. Recommended to try.
116694.jpg

Last edited: