• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever smoke an EGG?

I know the Egg is part of the Natural Line by Drew Estate, but is Drew in partnership with Aristoff on these, or is Lew just making a package deal out of it?

Rod, if you really want one, LMK and I'll bring it out to LA with me, for you. then maybe that will get you to come to the herf. LMAO I bought one as a joke, was going to send it to DMC, but I think he already has a case or so. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He's selling it for about $12 each. I think if you buy a box of Aristoff's, you get the EGG for free. Looks very interesting. :)

Funny, the first time I saw a picture of those I wondered how it would burn.... never stopped to wonder how it tasted.

That is one wild looking stick!

Hey Matt, stop telling people about my private stash...LMAO

Didn't Carlos III's make this size years ago?

I think there was a Carlos III similar to this. But, if you haven't seen one of these dudes, they are big. The actual center "ball" is the size of a golf ball, if not bigger.

If I am not mistaken, the head and foot are about a 44 and the "Egg" part is 70. I plan to try one, but I have yet to hold one, my guess is, they are awkward at best. And if it goes out in the middle, I would hate to have to relight

For reference:

egg-vi.jpg

If it goes out midway, ya' gotta use a "real" torch, like the one in the picture. I call it my crack torch. :)

Hmmm..trying to decide if DMC is laughing at the torch..or the fact that I actually have one of these "egg" things in my cabinet. LMAO :p

I like the torch, it is a nice one. But what are those cigars there Kenny? :0 :lookup:

That looks bigger than 70 PB, great pic Matt nice to be able to do that! Maybe I've read too fast but has anyone had one? Looks like it would make you a walking nicotine coma after getting trough that baby.LOL :lookup:

ROFLMAO....... Now do you understand we weren't busting "your" balls? :D :p All in fun my fellow Texan!

Send me your addie...... :)

I would be embarassed to smoke that infront of anybody. Best light that up and never tell anyone you actually smoked it. :p

Beast, you talkin bout the Egg, or those Lars Tetens?? :D

Lemme guess, BOTH?

No but I once smoked oregano!

(that "egg" looks delightfully obcene! ;) )