• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever smoke an EGG?

During the weekend of the Herf for Fools (HFFII) in Whippany this past April, Steve Saka from JR lit one of these up at the post-herf at the hotel where a lot of us were staying. It burned straight til it got halfway through the egg part, then Steve started having trouble with it and finally let it die. He stated that it was mild to medium in flavor.

That's as close as I'm getting to one of those! :D

* wonders* how do you keep the yolks from runnning out when you light them? I have always found cigars preferable, they burn better, stink less, make less mess, and dont leave those freaking shells in your mouth.

As a smoke......I declare Eggs inferior to handrolled cigars! ( though watermelons are even worse than eggs!)

But each should smoke what calls to them. :thumbs:

I saw a bunch of those "Egg" cigars when I was at JRs in Statesville, NC last week. It's kind of hard to miss them actually. LOL! Giving them away as a freebie with a box purchase in their newest catalog. Weird looking thing!

I would try one just to say that I had tried one if someone handed me one at a herf, but I wouldn't go to the trouble of paying $12 for the thing. What will they think of next?

Sam ;)

I am with you Sam, who knows, the things may Rock!! Still not sure about shelling out 12 bills for one tho

edited by PB , cause he can't spell for beans

LMAO@Kenny! Great shot!

PB, I think you're gonna be a happy camper! lol :D

You are so right LeeBo, so very correct for sure!!!!

I am in fact the "Lucky Smoker" :D :p :thumbs:

I'm a little tipsy so don't shoot at me...

I think that thing looks pretty darn cool, but how in the world can you smoke something like that unless your Linda Lovelace? I checked one out at a shop when I was in FL, and the presentation is neat, but it just looks so funkay *heh. Get back! Gotta kiss myself! AHHHHH*. I dunno if I'd smoke it or just leave it out so my non smoking friend could ask what the hell it was so I could pummel them with it... 'Cause it looks like it could do some damage

;)

LOL @ Tone, I will let you know Buddy, seein as how JerryG put one in the PB Bag in my pass!!!!

Hmmm, that's true. I gonna actually see that eggy thing when it hits my abode... Tell me fellas... Do you like your eggs sunnyside up or scrambled? :p

Sunny side up might be best for this egg, scrambled would mean I need a pipe to smoke it ???

be prepared, lumberg. my bro made a valiant
attempt at smoking that egg, but after it hits
the swollen part, all hell breaks loose with the
burn. i think they're more conversation pieces
than actually meant for smokin'. best of luck
to you. hell, you may love 'em! ;)

todd

LuckyDawg said:
be prepared, lumberg. my bro made a valiant
attempt at smoking that egg, but after it hits
the swollen part, all hell breaks loose with the
burn. i think they're more conversation pieces
than actually meant for smokin'. best of luck
to you. hell, you may love 'em! ;)

todd
it's worth a try! (when I have 2 hours to spare!)