• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever So Growing collection

wow BBS...
I nice but pricey lol =)
lets see what he is willing to do for a box of OpusX lol
Coolers hold humidity flawlessly, and provide lots of storage for the money. But, you don't want one.

Cabinet humidors are beautiful to look at, but you think they cost too much.

I don't think you know what you want. Might want to take up a simpler hobby......
=)
fine! lol
For sale! Getting out of cigars!
a box of opus, all my padron and random smoke!...

Get a Winodor, they're stylish (kind of), hold a lot, and will keep the beetles away in the summer.

If you need more storage now but don't want to spend much money, get a cooler.

If you find yourself with an excess of money that you don't feel like spending on more cigars... buy a nice desktop.

I have a desktop which is empty at the moment because of some humidity problems, and I went from half of a 150 qt cooler to having one to myself in a matter of 6-8 months...

Winodoor might be another option. A lot of guys use Vinotemp, but they are a little more pricey than a cooler and require marginally more setup time.

However, if you are dead set on trading for a humidor, then you might have a hard time on these boards as most people here don't use them. The ones that did learned things the hard way. I think it's totally up to you what you use. Just remember, furniture is expensive and plastic is cheap. Cheap furniture is crap and not worth your time. So, if you want a good, large capacity humidor, you'll need to plan on it setting you back a good bit. Cigar bid and ebay are good places to get deals, but you need to know what you're getting as there's more crap out there than good stuff. As others have suggested, there's people here who make some really nice stuff, but it's priced accordingly.

That said, there are pre-requisites for posting ISO/FS/Trade/Split/Pass threads and you currently don't meet them. So, make sure to read up on the rules for posting, particularly the ones that say you need to be a member for 4 months in good standing to post trade offers (I don't want you to get in trouble or anything). Also, this is the wrong forum to post a trade thread. You'll want to use the Buy, Sell, Trade & Group Purchases forum for that (once you meet the requirements of course). This is where you'll see the rules for posting as well. Just read the red stuff at the top of the forum. Even if you aren't looking to trade, then this is a humidor thread, which again would be in the wrong forum. Finally, it looks like you've had one offer already, so maybe this can hold you over in the mean time.

Good luck! ;)

FINE GUYS LOL
I got it cooler... too "young" to post trade/buy (sorry bout that :whistling: )
I have however came across a pm that offer the following... (you guys should help me out... I don't have the cigars that DGuterman is asking...)

DGuterman has a nice 250 or so dollars humidor he would trade it with me for a box of SHARKS...
Anyone got extra SHARKS???... I didn't think so... :whistling:

If I were you, I wouldn't make light of the rules of this forum. I'm still a noob so its not my place to lay into you (and I wouldn't anyways), but others might.

If I were you, I wouldn't make light of the rules of this forum. I'm still a noob so its not my place to lay into you (and I wouldn't anyways), but others might.
I just said that I was sorry about that lol

FINE GUYS LOL
I have however came across a pm that offer the following... (you guys should help me out... I don't have the cigars that DGuterman is asking...)

DGuterman has a nice 250 or so dollars humidor he would trade it with me for a box of SHARKS...

Edited for a stupid comment on my part

FINE GUYS LOL

*Popping some popcorn*

He just doesn't stop :whistling:
WOW...

FINE GUYS LOL

Was this a serious offer? If so, way to help out a new guy on his trade offer!!! :thumbs: :rolleyes:

FINE GUYS LOL

Was this a serious offer? If so, way to help out a new guy on his trade offer!!! :thumbs: :rolleyes:
hehehe
He was probably not serious =)

I have to say, I'm kind of surprised so many people looked the other way when someone suggested following the rules rather than skirt them.