• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever Try Flor del Todo?

DKAudio

Wondering if these are similar to Flor de Oliva (which I love)? If you have tried these please expand. The description of creamy with tones of nutmeg sounds great. It is CIs number one cigar on their auto ship program. Also, when picking a cigar like this, how would you describe Maduro VS Natural? I am still pretty new to cigars and have never tried a maduro and natural of the same brand in a timely manor. Therefore, I am still not sure about the consistant qualities of each.

Dan

First of all, don't believe a word you read on CI. I smoke cheap smokes. I like cheap smokes. If someone offered me a Flor del Todo, I'd run screaming from the room. Even I have my limits.

First of all, don't believe a word you read on CI. I smoke cheap smokes. I like cheap smokes. If someone offered me a Flor del Todo, I'd run screaming from the room. Even I have my limits.

:laugh:

I've never smoked one but I've never heard anything good about them and yeah, it's okay for me to use "never" in this case. ;)

Flor of "Everything?" :0

The name along should scream "Red Flag."

Yeah, let's just throw a whole buncha shyte together and see how it comes out.

Actually I bought a bundle awhile back and I must say that they aren't as bad as I was expecting. I posted this on CS and some dudes said the same thing. I actually won these on CBid when I miss read it for Flor de Olivas. :blush:

For a buck a stick, not bad at all IMHO. I was surprised.

Maduros btw.

I always heard that they were called "Flor del Turdo". :laugh:

EDIT TO ADD:
puke.gif

Too funny! :laugh:

I do know enough Spanish to know that but I missed that. Nice catch Phlicker! :thumbs:

So, good thing the game got rained out today otherwise my Astros probably would've lost AGAIN to your Phillies... :whistling:

Too funny! :laugh:

I do know enough Spanish to know that but I missed that. Nice catch Phlicker! :thumbs:

So, good thing the game got rained out today otherwise my Astros probably would've lost AGAIN to your Phillies... :whistling:

You know CC, I'm not sure which would stink the place up more those cigars or our beloved Astros. :rolleyes: Thank god the rest of the Central sucks too. LOL

when picking a cigar like this, how would you describe Maduro VS Natural? I am still pretty new to cigars and have never tried a maduro and natural of the same brand in a timely manor. Therefore, I am still not sure about the consistant qualities of each.

Dan

If someone could give me some tips on the above issue, that would be great.

Thanks

when picking a cigar like this, how would you describe Maduro VS Natural? I am still pretty new to cigars and have never tried a maduro and natural of the same brand in a timely manor. Therefore, I am still not sure about the consistant qualities of each.

Dan

Thanks

Just go for it and give it a try. But not with some flor del turdos! The maduro and natural are definitly different and it is something you should experience for yourself. A great cigar to try this with would be the Fuente 858 Natural and 858 Maduro. :thumbs:

Dan

Thanks

Just go for it and give it a try. But not with some flor del turdos! The maduro and natural are definitly different and it is something you should experience for yourself. A great cigar to try this with would be the Fuente 858 Natural and 858 Maduro. :thumbs:

Great suggestion Alan. Another one to try it on would be something in the La Gloria Cubana line. Try the Wavells...natural vs. maduro. Those two are so very, clearly distinguishable, with the maduro (of everything in the LGC line) being my preference, hands-down.

Also, when picking a cigar like this, how would you describe Maduro VS Natural? I am still pretty new to cigars and have never tried a maduro and natural of the same brand in a timely manor. Therefore, I am still not sure about the consistant qualities of each.

Dan

MiamiCubano has some good suggestions.

Personally, I always seem to like the maduros better. I even wonder if they even use the same filler for both as the taste is so different. Sometimes I can pick up a hint of a flavor that the natural has in the maduro. It seems like the maduros are always better. I do like some cigars in natural, like cameroon and what they call habano seed wrappers. Not real big on sumatran or conn. shade. Just my .02.