• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Every Father's Nightmare

Just heard the story on the news. I dont think he would be very happy when I got my hands on him!

I dont understand anything of this nature. What the hell is wrong with these people.

Be realistic, guys. You'll never get your hands on him. He is a defense attorney's dream client. I'd be surprised if he gets more than 20 years or so in prison.

Be realistic, guys. You'll never get your hands on him. He is a defense attorney's dream client. I'd be surprised if he gets more than 20 years or so in prison.

Perhaps "short eyes" would get a taste of life from the other side while in the big house. One can only hope.

Wilkey

How is he a defense dream client? A jury is going to want to castrate him. The fact that she "wasn't held against her will" by force might MIGHT help him, but anyone who will argue that psychological force is not enough to make it kidnapping, and not enough to make it wrongful imprisonment is a fool. She might not have thought that she was not free to leave (neccesary for WI), so in this instance it MIGHT be harder to get civil penalties than criminal, but I still think the case is a loser.
On top of that, I'm going to go ahead and guess that the janitor living with his parents doesn't quite have the moeny to be a "dream client."

Not to mention, anything that the courts can do to this man is not bad or harsh enough.

Edit: He was a security gueard, not a janitor, my apologies.

Having kids makes me have no mercy in mind for these type of people.
It would definately be ugly.. :angry2:

I would get the death penalty for what I'd do to him.

There is always a way to get them....... and it may not be legal

If the woman were my daughter (thank heavens she is not), I believe I would have lost my mind 10 years ago. Perhaps the perpetrator could be given a supplemental punishment: forced chain smoking of "dog rockets", provided by members of Cigar Pass of course, until his demise. :whistling:

Just wanted offer some humor here, I love my own daughter dearly and could not bear this sort of thing happening. God bless all the daughters out there. I hope the woman can survive her emotional scars and go on with a meaningful life. Breaks my heart.

antaean

Truly sickening! While my wish to get even would lead me to want to subject this guy to severe psychological torture, I know this would be completely hypocritical. (My ideal punishment for perpetrators of sadistic crimes would be indefinite maintenance on a high level of LSD, while introducing terrifying thoughts and images--"sentenced to REALLY bad trip for life"). This does make me recognize the evil I myself am capable of, and it is very sobering.

I do have to wonder what was going wrong in this teen's home life that she could accept that her parents suddenly no longer wanted her. I'd like to believe that when I have children, they will know that they are loved and would reject statements to the contrary. A very sad story for many reasons.

i hate to bring my right winged religion into this, but knowing he'll spend eternity (and think about it, thats a pretty long time)in hell satisfies me enough not to worry myself about what happens to him here in earth.

God help someone who'd hurt any woman of relation or friend of mine.

There are alot of sick bastards out there and these types of stories just make me queasy now that I have a daughter of my own. I pray that she can recover from the trauma of all those years and have a happy future with her family.

If one person layed a hand on my five year old the heavens and hell would shake. I say give him the old chemical castration and turn him loose in the prisons to see how psycholgical torture (and hopefully a little physical) affect someone.

Nate

How is he a defense dream client? A jury is going to want to castrate him. The fact that she "wasn't held against her will" by force might MIGHT help him, but anyone who will argue that psychological force is not enough to make it kidnapping, and not enough to make it wrongful imprisonment is a fool. She might not have thought that she was not free to leave (neccesary for WI), so in this instance it MIGHT be harder to get civil penalties than criminal, but I still think the case is a loser.
On top of that, I'm going to go ahead and guess that the janitor living with his parents doesn't quite have the moeny to be a "dream client."

Not to mention, anything that the courts can do to this man is not bad or harsh enough.

Edit: He was a security gueard, not a janitor, my apologies.

What I meant was that with a case of this magnitude, some locally notable attorney will step up, perhaps pro se. He'll get jail time and if we're lucky, some jailhouse justice. I guess that depends on how healthy his sphincter is.

I agree with Marc. He can't avoid the ultimate judgement.

Was thinking about this last night and they would not get a chance to pick a jury before I spread his sick ass out acroos the strawberry patch.

I don't believe sick bastards like this guy ever get what they deserve.

GIVE HIM THE CHAIR AFTER A GOOD OLD FASHION BEAT DOWN WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate to bring my right winged religion into this, but knowing he'll spend eternity (and think about it, thats a pretty long time)in hell satisfies me enough not to worry myself about what happens to him here in earth.

That's what my left wing religion says... the one with all the doves. ;)